New D&D Adventure Reveal On 17th May at 'The Descent'

Perkins was talking about the 9 Hells...

lkj

Hero
descent. descent.
Hmm could be D1 Descent into Depths of Earth update. So. Maybe a underworld splat book.

You know, most of me thinks they wouldn't run another underdark demon thing again. However, they did leave a huge plot thread hanging in Out of the Abyss. Supposedly Lolth orchestrated the whole thing to get the other demon lords out of the way while she executed some plan. They never specified the plan. But I'm positive they already knew what she was up to.

AD

Parmandur

Book-Friend
You know, most of me thinks they wouldn't run another underdark demon thing again. However, they did leave a huge plot thread hanging in Out of the Abyss. Supposedly Lolth orchestrated the whole thing to get the other demon lords out of the way while she executed some plan. They never specified the plan. But I'm positive they already knew what she was up to.

AD

Pretty sure that was Driz'zt novel related.

Wouldn't shock me to see D1-3 and U redone, but probably not months after Ghosts of Saltmarsh.

lkj

Hero
Pretty sure that was Driz'zt novel related.

Wouldn't shock me to see D1-3 and U redone, but probably not months after Ghosts of Saltmarsh.

Ah. Well. There you go. I haven't read a Driz'zt novel in a long time. And I agree that D series is probably not next up on their docket.

AD

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter

AD

I hope not, my remix has Graz’zt orchestrating things in order to supplant Lolth!

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Ah. Well. There you go. I haven't read a Driz'zt novel in a long time. And I agree that D series is probably not next up on their docket.

AD

Probably coming, though: if they announce a book like that for Spring 2020, that will be nearly five years since Out of the Abyss. Most Editions from WotC don't last that long.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
So, the latest Lore You Should Know segments were about the Lady of Pain and the Dark Eight (Pit Fiend Generals). Planar AP incoming...

Remove ads

Remove ads