[AU] Lost Dreams [Closing Down]

Malarky

First Post
NarlethDrider said:
Sorry, I've been caught up in overtime---I'll post my char tomorrow, I'll be going w/a Litorian(sp)_______ I'll also post a sketch of him later

Cool! by and by, Narleth Drider, you have some amazing inkwork, I was checking it out.

Erekose13

Explorer
Raikes, here is the DM items for Finn,

Solarprism: This small multifaceted stone is a transparent yellowish color. 3/day this stone can be used to try and reflect the suns light into a targets eyes, blinding it. This can only be used during the daytime in areas of natural sunlight. It requires a ranged touch attack to direct the light properly. If the target fails its saving throw it is blinded for 2 rounds as a diminshed blinding light.
Faint Evocation, Caster Level: 2nd, Craft Constant Item, blinding light, Price: 800gp.

Wingstraps: These light brown straps of leather fit around a creature's body. Another two straps hinged at the center of the creatures chest pass over its shoulders and hang down the center of the back. It takes a move equivalent action to put them on or take them off. Once attached the harness can be activated by touching the engraved hinge in the front. Then the two straps lash out straight from the creaturesand transparent wings seem to grow from them granting the creature flight (30', average maneuvrability) as the spell flight. If a creature already has wings the straps attack to the tops granting greater control and speed (60', perfect maneuvrability) for 50 minutes. Onces used they fall off, useless.
Faint Transmutation, Caster Level: 5th, Craft Single Use Item, flight, Price: 750gp

Dazzletwig: This tiem looks like a standard tindertwig except for its bright blue and yellow head and the tiny word ("Dazzle" in draconic). No matter how hard it is struck the tindertwig will not light. Whisper the word however and the head will burst into multicoloured light and cast a diminished dazzlesphere. One target within 120 feet is dazed for 1d4 rounds if it has only 1 HD and fails its save.
Faint Evocation, Caster Level: 2nd, Craft Single Use Item, dazzlesphere, Pricee: 150gp.

Scroll of Transfer Wounds (Lesser) Price: 25gp.

Ladening Potion Allows you to laden the next spell you cast without using an extra slot. (source: Diamond Throne). Price: 600gp.

That leaves you with 14gp.

SubMensa

First Post
Description up and ready. Feel free to take creative liscence though. I look forward eagerly to see what the more artistic can do with what I have provided.

Erekose13

Explorer
Looks good SubMensa, I am getting ready the first post for the IC thread. Just waiting a bit more on Narleth. No hurries tho even if you need more time, each character is going to be on their own for the begining, so starting a bit later is no problem at all.

NarlethDrider

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Looks good SubMensa, I am getting ready the first post for the IC thread. Just waiting a bit more on Narleth. No hurries tho even if you need more time, each character is going to be on their own for the begining, so starting a bit later is no problem at all.

Sorry, been caught up in the world of overtime---though I will get my scarred litoran up this weekend ;)

Erekose13

Explorer
No problems Narleth, I think I have things worked out for the first part of the adventure. We shall begin when you are ready.

I have been going through the relationships so far and I have come up with the following:
Shirilan and Finn are together.
Aadin and Shirilan are together.
Finn knows Malarky.
Vand and Yajarn are together.
Aadin and Yajarn wouldnt get together. (I dont think Aadin likes Mojh very much)

Any other ones that people want to add before we get going?

Erekose13

Explorer
Thats just what I gleaned <sp?> from what has already been posted here or in the RG thread. If you have anything to add just go ahead.

Remove ads