[OOC] Of Vile Darkness - Full

Rybaer

First Post
Oh, cool. Thanks for the post on werecreatures. The stuff on weretigers is definitely fitting in with the backstory I'm developing.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rybaer said:
The weretiger is a 9 level progression, but only goes up 6 hit dice. The upside is the natural attacks, though. I've got claw/claw/bite in hybrid and in tiger form I can pounce and then claw/claw/bite/rake/rake. Works out okay, though a straight up fighter would probably have a much better net attack bonus on the first attack or two. Anything I can grab on to that has a low to mid AC will be ripped to ribbons.
Sounds pretty nasty :cool: That does sound allot like an ECL +3 maybe you can ask (Read: beg) Ray nicely and she'll let you have her ECL hit point rule. :)

NarlethDrider

First Post
Hi, just wanted to let you know that I'm still here----Also, I've been thinking of working it out to where my pc would be a vermin lord----however, my biggest hurdle to creating this char is choosing a race (wish I could get my meaty paws on the latest Dragon that has all those '1/2 templates)---I'll post a list of what I'd like it to possibly be so you, RS can tell me yay or nay on the choices---

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
NarlethDrider said:
however, my biggest hurdle to creating this char is choosing a race (wish I could get my meaty paws on the latest Dragon that has all those '1/2 templates)---I'll post a list of what I'd like it to possibly be so you, RS can tell me yay or nay on the choices---
I don't have the stats in front of me for most of those templates but the doppelganger strikes me as being something you might enjoy doing a vermin lord with then again maybe I've seen mimic one to many times... :rolleyes:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
The new half-races include the half-doppelganer, the half-janni (genie), half-minotuar, half-nymph, half-ogre, half-rakashasa, and half-satry.

Other new races in that issue of dragon include the ghost elves, fetch (half-ghost), gheden (half-zombie or skeleton), Ghul (half-ghoul or ghast), katane (half-vampire), and deathtouched (less extreme version of half-undead).

Not to mention, of course, the lycanthrope racial classes of were-boar, bear, wolf, rat, and tiger.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Ray Silver said:
gheden (half-zombie or skeleton), Ghul (half-ghoul or ghast), katane (half-vampire), and deathtouched (less extreme version of half-undead).
Any of those would bring up an interesting question... Can they in all honesty qualify for the lichlove vile feat? *LOL*

NarlethDrider

First Post
Ray Silver said:
The new half-races include the half-doppelganer, the half-janni (genie), half-minotuar, half-nymph, half-ogre, half-rakashasa, and half-satry.....,la snipa....

Would anyone be willing to send me info on the half-ogre & half minotaur please :D ;) :D

if so, my email addy is NarlethDrider@aol.com

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
NarlethDrider said:
Would anyone be willing to send me info on the half-ogre & half minotaur please :D ;) :D
I will when I get home. That is if no one beats me to it. (I’ll be off in another 5 and half-hours)

I’m curious, how are you going to turn a half-ogre or half-minotaur into a vermin lord?

Oh the wererat would also work while I'm thinking about it. :)

Remove ads