Storms of Change OOC Part 3

Seonaid

Explorer
So I finally leveled Rowyn, and she now has a spell of cure light. Unfortunately, she's spent all of this time looking for potions, even though since they leveled, she hasn't used any of her spells. I dunno, guess I'll start paying attention. :p

Manzanita

First Post
OK. Well Verbatim is an awesome player and I'm very sad to lose him (although, lucky me, I'm in two other games with him!). I'm undeterred about this campaign. I think its great & want to keep it moving. We're definitely in something of a player funk, with only a few players posting with any frequency. We may well polish off the Hextorites here quickly and get back to Carodon. Maybe we can dump the NPCs at that point & get some new blood.

silentspace

First Post
I have to take large responsibility for the player funk. Its hard to stay interested when the DM keeps disappearing for weeks at a time. I'm glad to hear Manzanita wants to keep going. Are GPEKO and Hurricain still around? Or is it just Manzanita and Seonaid now?

Manzanita

First Post
This is a great game, but perhaps more better suited for tabletop than PbP. It has numerous subplots, lots of names to remember and an indirect path. PbP already takes so long, it can be hard to keep it all straight in your head. I do like this sort of game, though, and I have several pages of notes on this game already. The pace of level advance is good, though slow for many.

Don't be too hard on yourself, Silentspace. You've put together a great campaign and haven't really missed much time.

Seonaid

Explorer
I'm more than willing to keep going, as Manzanita says. Unfortunately, right now I'm having some RL issues that are keeping me offline. I will have things worked out by the 25th, but I can't guarantee anything until then. :(

Thels

First Post
Heya!

Sorry I had to back out half a year ago, but it's good to see this game still going on :) , unlike lots of other games I've played in...

Anyhow, GL to the campaign!

Remove ads