• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Allbright's Shadow

Satin Knights

First Post
[section]
"Doors? The main door is at the base of the main tower. It goes to the first floor. Then, each of the walls that join with that tower have doors that enter on the third level inside. We need to get inside and then go down from the first level.
[/section]

Gerald007

First Post
Syl pulls his Invisibility wand. "Whoever plans on going scouting needs a dose of this wand. For three minutes, you will be invisible and can cause all sorts of hijinxs. Some of the demons can probably see through the illusion, but it will no doubt protect you from others of their kind." Sylvain stat block: [sblock]http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Sylvain_Marana_(Gerald007)Initiative: [/sblock][sblock]+9AC: 17 (15 Flat-Footed, 14 Touch)HP: 98/98CMB: +5 CMD: 19 Fort: +9 Reflex: +10 Will: +111Perception: +2Current Weapon in Hand: NoneHexes: ( DC 23) Misfortune, Healing, Fortune, Flight, Slumber, Cackle, Evil Eye, Retribution, Ice TombSpells Per Day Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Message, Stabilize1st Level: Burning Hands (DC 18), Charm Person (DC 20), Enlarge Person, Ill Omen (DC 20), Ray of Enfeeblement, Shocking Grasp2nd Level: Flaming Sphere (DC 19), Glitterdust (DC 21) (x2), Hold Person (DC 21), Vomit Swarm, Web3rd Level: Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 20) (x2), Heroism (x2), Stinking Cloud (DC 20)4th Level: Black Tentacles, Confusion (DC 23), Dimension Door, Wall of Ice
5th Level: Baleful Polymorph (DC 22), Feeblemind (DC 24), Teleport (x2)6th Level: Flesh to Stone (DC 23), Greater Dispel Magic, True Seeing^means spell is used for the day.
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando Furioso, Venzan bravo (and Elenka)

"Well, hells," says Fury. He adjusts his swordbelt and give Sylvain a wink. "Gimme a shot of that invisibility wand and I'll go check and see if the way to the gate is clear or if we have to go over the wall."

Fury looks around at the others. "Just in case we have to go over the wall figure out how much flying we have. I'll be back in a heartbeat. Oh, and I can fly a couple more times today." Once Sylvain has made him invisible Fury will go out to scout. He'll try to keep any building between himself and the largest groups of demons. His first priority is to see if the gate into the inner courtyard is open and unprotected. If it isn't, he'll search for a section of wall that looks like it is blocked from the view of the largest or nearest groups of demons that the group can quickly go over.

Elenka looks over at Arianna. "I appreciate your offer of flight for Drevezh'korol, but..." Elenka hesitates and glances over at her protector clearly uncertain how he will take her next suggestion. "If I release Drevezh'korol then I could be ready to summon an air elemental. Its whirlwind might give the flying demons some difficulty. At least long enough for us to gain the protection of the keep. [size=-2]I hope.[/size]"

fwmu.jpg

• Orlando Furioso •

[sblock=Actions/OOC]--[/sblock][sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 11 / Bard 2
Initiative: +9 Perception: +16

AC: 25 (18 touch; 18 flat-footed)
HP: 117 Current: 117
CMB: +11 CMD: 29 Fort: +5 Ref: +18 Will: +7

In Hand: rapier & dagger
Effects/Conditions:

Bard Spells
Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2
Spells Known:
1st: Expedition Retreat, Feather Step, Vanish
0-level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Sift
Special:
Winged Boots 1/3 remaining.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Swash1.jpg

Borric glanced at Elenka and nodded, "While your friend is a stalwart fighter, I like the sound of summoning air elementals to fook with all the flying bastards. Making of a decent distraction perhaps? Either way, someone needs to make some decisions here and get on with it."

"Good luck, mate,"
he said encouragingly to Fury.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +18
AC: 31 (26 w/out shield, 28(23w/out shield) flat-footed, 14 Touch) Barskin -> 32 now
HP: 127 Current: 123
CMB: +17 CMD: 31 (33 vs. Disarm/ 35 vs. Trip) Fort: +13 Reflex: +9 Will: +8 (+11 vs. Fear) +10 Reflex
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-4/+8Dmg), Combat Expertise (-4/+4AC), Lunge, Heroism (+2 Att/SVs/Skills), Mind-shielded, Darkvision, Barkskin, Bless

Current Weapon in Hand: Spiked Gauntlet (RH), Shield (LH), Holy Flail (RH)
Chakram: 1/1 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily chuckles. "I am much agreeable. Call the children of the High Eagle to pissing on the wicked things. Then we move forward and smash the more things."

[sblock=OOC]--[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 19 (19 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 130/130
CMB: +17 CMD: 30
Fort: +13 Reflex: +8 Will: +7
Attack: +18/+10/+5 for WD+19

-Raging-
AC: 14 (14 flat-footed, 9 touch)
HP: 152/152
CMB: +19 CMD: 32
Fort: +15 Reflex: +8 Will: +9
Attack: +25/+17/+12 for WD+24

Perception: +15
Initiative: +3

Current Weapon in Hand: Quasit (probably 1d3 improvised)
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: ??/18
Haste Remaining: ??/10

Used Items:
Potion of Fly, Potion of See Invisibility x2, Wand of CLW x16

[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Orlando slips out for a look.

There are no immediate squeals or shouts for battle, so it seems like he is maintaining his sneakiness well.

[sblock=OOC]Orlando is getting his info via PM for the moment.[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
Syl uses his wand on Fury, letting him know that he'd have three minutes to futz around and scout. "Be careful out there, my friend," he calls out as Fury heads for a look around.

Sylvain stat block: [sblock]http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Sylvain_Marana_(Gerald007)Initiative: [/sblock][sblock]+9AC: 17 (15 Flat-Footed, 14 Touch)HP: 98/98CMB: +5 CMD: 19 Fort: +9 Reflex: +10 Will: +111Perception: +2Current Weapon in Hand: NoneHexes: ( DC 23) Misfortune, Healing, Fortune, Flight, Slumber, Cackle, Evil Eye, Retribution, Ice TombSpells Per Day Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Message, Stabilize1st Level: Burning Hands (DC 18), Charm Person (DC 20), Enlarge Person, Ill Omen (DC 20), Ray of Enfeeblement, Shocking Grasp2nd Level: Flaming Sphere (DC 19), Glitterdust (DC 21) (x2), Hold Person (DC 21), Vomit Swarm, Web3rd Level: Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 20) (x2), Heroism (x2), Stinking Cloud (DC 20)4th Level: Black Tentacles, Confusion (DC 23), Dimension Door, Wall of Ice
5th Level: Baleful Polymorph (DC 22), Feeblemind (DC 24), Teleport (x2)6th Level: Flesh to Stone (DC 23), Greater Dispel Magic, True Seeing^means spell is used for the day.
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando Furioso, Venzan bravo

Fury comes slinking back into the chapel a few minutes later. He's got a grim look on his face and he shakes his head. "It ain't going to be easy, that's for sure." He squats down in the middle of the chapel at a clear space on the floor, pulls out a piece of chalk, and begins a crude sketch.

"This is the outer bailey as near as I could make out. All along the front and on the walls are those demons you called dretch and baboo." He looks over at Nevyn to indicate that he did manage to pick up some information from all the talking the smart types were doing. "Those dretch look like they are carrying stone jars filled with something towards the main gate. I'd guess oil or some equally unpleasant surprise for the paladins. There's also a few of the big boys lounging around by the main gate, you know, like the big fellow Daylily took out while we were in the tunnel. There's another by the gate into the inner bailey and worse yet, a bunch of those Vrocks on the towers around."

Fury points at a little smiley face he's drawn at the bottom of his sketch. "We're down here and the good thing is: I didn't see any demons nearby. I think the best thing for us to do is hop the wall down here in the corner as far away from any demons as we can get. Yeah, I know you want to sink your teeth into some more demon-flesh, Daylily, but I'm sure you'll get your chance soon enough. Once we get over the wall we deal with whatever's there and make a beeline for the keep. It'll take the god's own luck for us to make there unspotted, I'd guess. Couple more of the flyers are roosted on top the keep that I could see and I'm sure more of those baboo's that I couldn't quite make out." He shrugs.

"I only got one more time I can fly before the magic on my boots needs a recharge so I didn't fly up to see what's over the wall. Sorry, best I could manage."

YSqoal.png

fwmu.jpg

• Orlando Furioso •

[sblock=Actions/OOC]--[/sblock][sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 11 / Bard 2
Initiative: +9 Perception: +16

AC: 25 (18 touch; 18 flat-footed)
HP: 117 Current: 117
CMB: +11 CMD: 29 Fort: +5 Ref: +18 Will: +7

In Hand: rapier & dagger
Effects/Conditions:

Bard Spells
Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2
Spells Known:
1st: Expedition Retreat, Feather Step, Vanish
0-level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Sift
Special:
Winged Boots 1/3 remaining.[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic nods approvingly at Orlando and the information the sneak provides. "I can cast a spell on Daylilly so he can fly. He is obviously strong enough to carry someone else in tow as well. I can fly myself given I am a student of Air and Priest to the Wind. Who has no means to magically fly? He pauses a moment for the others to declare whether or not they need assistance with transport or not beofre continuing.

He crouches down next to the maps drawn in the ground and then takes a rod from his belt. "We know more or less the positions of the demons on this side of the keep but we do not know what demons are on the other side past the wall. What if we flew instead of over the middle wall, over the outside wall here nearby." He marks a small arrow from the back of the building where they are located over the nearby west wall and then extends the line hugging the outside of the wall until it circles around and reaches the back side of the keep. "The wall itself can hide our movements and then we can fly back over the wall right beside the keep and enter as swiftly as we can before the demons on the other side can react." He than quietly awaits fro the final details of the plan to be laid out one way or another, recasting the power to fly upon himself once more before he whispers a prayer of guidance to the Wind for good luck.

[sblock=OOC]Recast fly on Relic
Cast guidance on Relic

When we are decided Relic casts Fly on Daylily using his Rod of Lesser Extend. He puts the rod back away and readies himself for their next move. [/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
OOC [sblock]Syl can Fly, but his hex only effects him.[/sblock]

Sylvain stat block: [sblock]http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Sylvain_Marana_(Gerald007)Initiative: [/sblock][sblock]+9AC: 17 (15 Flat-Footed, 14 Touch)HP: 98/98CMB: +5 CMD: 19 Fort: +9 Reflex: +10 Will: +111Perception: +2Current Weapon in Hand: NoneHexes: ( DC 23) Misfortune, Healing, Fortune, Flight, Slumber, Cackle, Evil Eye, Retribution, Ice TombSpells Per Day Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Message, Stabilize1st Level: Burning Hands (DC 18), Charm Person (DC 20), Enlarge Person, Ill Omen (DC 20), Ray of Enfeeblement, Shocking Grasp2nd Level: Flaming Sphere (DC 19), Glitterdust (DC 21) (x2), Hold Person (DC 21), Vomit Swarm, Web3rd Level: Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 20) (x2), Heroism (x2), Stinking Cloud (DC 20)4th Level: Black Tentacles, Confusion (DC 23), Dimension Door, Wall of Ice
[/sblock]

Remove ads