OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Leif

Adventurer
Dice being placed in spoiler blocks makes much more sense to me. That way, the dice to support the IC actions are right there, but in an unobtrusive way. Having to switch back and forth from one thread to the other is IMHO unreasonably complicated, and a worse offense than that which it is designed to correct.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I don't like this roller because of limit to 4 rolls and sensitivity to errors... I can hide them, but it will still be 4 posts. I will try to post combat posts from home. If someone offers another roller I can try it from work

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Yep, Leif, that's what I do - I like having the dice rolls right there in the post, but tucked away so they're unobtrusive. Of course, I don't use the ENWorld roller - I prefer the one on Myth-Weavers - so the rolls in my posts are actually links to the Myth-Weavers post where I rolled. But I pretty much copy/paste the text directly into my post here, so the only reason to click the link is to keep me honest.

MetaVoid, why do you have a problem with anyone using the built-in die-roller here at ENWorld?

I don't...I just don't like having 5 posts with wrong rolls than with repeated rolls than with extra damage and confirmation rolls any of which can contain errors of their own...And all that for one round of combat.

If rolled here, at least it would not clutter IC thread and the rolls can easily be linked from here as could from other rollers.

Leif

Adventurer
I don't...I just don't like having 5 posts with wrong rolls than with repeated rolls than with extra damage and confirmation rolls any of which can contain errors of their own...And all that for one round of combat.

If rolled here, at least it would not clutter IC thread and the rolls can easily be linked from here as could from other rollers.

Won't putting all dice in spoiler blocks serve the same purpose?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Yeah, that one I used and it doesn't work anymore due changes in company policy

Sblocks don't remove dice limit and number of posts needed in case of errors or rerolls

Remove ads