• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellzon

First Post
More threads...

Meta.zip:
Approved Rules Content
Award Tracking
Campaign information
Character Submission

Sundry.zip
Do you intend to run an adventure...
Dressed for success
Masterful Tactics
Mnemonic Absorption
Powers
Timeline

Those are what I have, other than Quake your booty and Exterminators, which Bront and Salix seem to have rescued. Now off to uni.

/Hellzon - and my sig is awfully out of date ;)

Attachments

• Meta.zip
    621.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Sundry.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 87

Salix

First Post
Hellzon-
Great work! I still need page two of Help Wanted if anyone can track it down. Just post it and I'll clean it up.

El Jefe- Thanks for clueing me into how to get the cached pages.

Look for new posts to Help Wanted by Thursday.

Velmont- Is Gardner still alive in the Lost Manor? Couldn't track down anything but the first page of that game.

Bront

The man with the probe
Sweet, good job.

It may take me a bit to deconstruct and repost things, though fortunately, we didn't loose much that couldn't be simply redone (like the timeline), and I had the unis saved somewhere else I think.

Shali, can you e-mail me the uni files again? I can grab them from the archive, but it's easier if you send them.

Hellzon

First Post
Somebody called for an exterminator? :cool:

(Yep, page two of the Exterminators thread. I still have page 1 and 3, and most of Quake and HQ if any of that is missing.)

Attachments

• Exterminators.zip
    101.9 KB · Views: 82

Velmont

First Post
Just a warning from Morrus, there might be some recoevry in the next few days of the data lost between December and start of May... we will know in the following days. Note that you might lose all you,ll do from now up to the recovery IF it happen (unlikely but possible). You are warned!

Bront

The man with the probe
We should know in a day or two, but they will do what they can so we don't loose everything here. So, once people check in, we can continue as usuall.

Salix

First Post
Hellzon- Thanks a lot. My really slow connection doesn't allow for a lot of easy web surfing. Look for an update an Help Wanted tomorrow night.

Everyone with threads, advice from someone else, although I think Living Supers is in good shape thanks to Hellzon and Bront-
I would strongly recommend you do *not* take the "wait and see" approach - at least when it comes to extracting old pages from search engine caches. Those cached pages aren't going to be around forever, especially once people start posting to the now-truncated threads. When the search engine notices those pages have changed, it'll happily toss out those old pages and cache the latest, truncated version.

If you wait to download your cached pages, there may not be anything left to download once you get around to it...

Bront

The man with the probe
You're right on the Cached stuff, but I've gotten everything I need, uncluding every Quake post.

Bront

The man with the probe
FYI, no other backups are out there. This is what we have. I'm just waiting for the last 2 people to check in for Quake, and I'll continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads