General Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlagMortar

First Post
Speaking of Planus, is it my imagination, or did he get a much better shot in those adventures?
He's been average for most the adventure, but got pretty hot there at the end. It was right when Pbartender left so he never had the chance to impress jack. :(

Of course even average is a giant step up from 8 or 10 rolls under 8 or whatever it was in your adventure.

Erekose13

Explorer
oh haha, missed that one.

And yes we could use casters particularly Planus and Charlarn. More clerics to hopefully reconstitute Tenebrynn. Here's hoping Hogarth has good spells (restoration?) ready :)

Patlin

Explorer
Well, you all could start to wonder where your old buddy Charlarn went, but he might be hard to look up. He's between places at the moment. :)

Knight Otu

First Post
SlagMortar said:
He's been average for most the adventure, but got pretty hot there at the end. It was right when Pbartender left so he never had the chance to impress jack. :(

Of course even average is a giant step up from 8 or 10 rolls under 8 or whatever it was in your adventure.
I think you did have a few good shots (one or two :p) in there as well, but yes, average is a step up from 'planussing.'

Patlin said:
Well, you all could start to wonder where your old buddy Charlarn went, but he might be hard to look up. He's between places at the moment. :)
Well, it doesn't seem likely that whatever force aided them would welcome Ashnar. Goruksblain shouldn't be too much of a problem though - Ashnar isn't a lich and doesn't plan to become one. He sees a different duty for himself. (Though that hasn't always been the case - an early idea for the character (not necessarily in a roleplaying sense) was for him to be/become a fire lich of sorts. He's always been evil and a pyromancer, though.)

Bront

The man with the probe
Manzanita said:
Top divine casters
1 Charlarn 20162 4 cleric
2 Planus 10905 5 cleric
3 Eusebius 10436 3 cleric
4 Scun 8928 3 cleric
4 Ridik 6674 4 cleric
6 Almayce 6207 3 cleric
...not a druid in sight...
Is Ridik at L4 a typo?

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Also Charlarn should be 6 with that XP. Hmmm...Hogarth the cohort would be near the top if included on the list of Clerics :lol:

Charlarn has two levels of Ranger, hence the lower Cleric level.

Manzanita

First Post
Hogarth is 5th level, isn't he? So he's got more divine spells than anyone, except Planus, who's tied. I'm thinking I should take the leadership feat for Percy, too, and get her a cleric. It's a powerful feat, isn't it. I don't think I can justify getting her a cleric from an RP standpoint, though. What sort of a cleric would follow an airhead princess?

Iggy is going to take one of those chromatic order feats next time. So far, he's had to use all his feats in certain ways to quailify for loremaster.

Ridik is a 4th level cleric. Is that a surprise?

Bront

The man with the probe
Manzanita said:
Ridik is a 4th level cleric. Is that a surprise?
Now that I look at it, no, it was odd that the others above him were lower level with more XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads