• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1E Gamma World: Escape From The Embassy Suites - Thurs & Fri - 1:15-5:15

shaylon

First Post
What a fun game this was! I got to see so many things. Rel wore a tie, it was hot. Teflon Billy discussed some unique PrC's not suitable for this audience, it was also hot. Finally, Paris Hilton's FemBot came to my character's hotel room for a Turndown service. It was unbelieveably hot. She took me to the staircase, the elevator, the lobby, and finally protected me in the end.

My only hope is that I get to meet Paris Hilton to tell her about my character.

That's hot! :lol:

-Shay

francisca

I got dice older than you.
HA HA HA!

Last PC standing, with control of a hotel and all it's automated systems! PLUS, a band of followers! I RULE!

Seriously Stuart, great game. Leave it to you to make a great adventure out of the Embassy Suites elevator debacle of '05, fembots, and Norse Mythology!

FickleGM

Explorer
shaylon said:
What a fun game this was! I got to see so many things. Rel wore a tie, it was hot. Teflon Billy discussed some unique PrC's not suitable for this audience, it was also hot. Finally, Paris Hilton's FemBot came to my character's hotel room for a Turndown service. It was unbelieveably hot. She took me to the staircase, the elevator, the lobby, and finally protected me in the end.

My only hope is that I get to meet Paris Hilton to tell her about my character.

That's hot! :lol:

-Shay

Nice. :lol:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads