• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Booth Volunteers Needed!

FickleGM

Explorer
I have been given the okay by the official wife (not that there is an unofficial wife) and would be honored to volunteer for the Friday 4-6 shift.

FickleGM

Explorer
Dextra said:
As a special thank you for all of our booth volunteers, we will be giving away a pile of swag to our happy helpers.
Try to schedule it- it'll be fun!

Unfortunately, I will be leaving early Sunday to visit my wife's uncle in Ohio and then driving back to Wisconsin that afternoon. I do not require any swag, though.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
FickleGM said:
Unfortunately, I will be leaving early Sunday to visit my wife's uncle in Ohio and then driving back to Wisconsin that afternoon. I do not require any swag, though.

I'll see that you get something before you leave. No one is volunteering and not getting some manner of swag:)

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
I'll fill in Friday from 4pm - 6pm, if you still have that opening. There's going to be someone else there, right?

JediSoth

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
JediSoth said:
I'll fill in Friday from 4pm - 6pm, if you still have that opening. There's going to be someone else there, right?

JediSoth

I'm going to put your name down as a third volunteer. I expect that slot to be busy anyway, because a ton of people will be coming by with the same question: Where are the ENnies being held?

Remove ads