• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Booth Volunteers Needed!

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i may, depending on when i get into town and what i do first when i get into town. :) call me tentative until you get someone who's positive. ;)

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
BOZ said:
i may, depending on when i get into town and what i do first when i get into town. :) call me tentative until you get someone who's positive. ;)

My dear Boz, I'm afraid that won't do. I have to have a committment. So I'm considering the slot still open.

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Sunday Afternoon, 4pm

As a special thank you for all of our booth volunteers, we will be giving away a pile of swag to our happy helpers.
Try to schedule it- it'll be fun!

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Dextra said:
As a special thank you for all of our booth volunteers, we will be giving away a pile of swag to our happy helpers.
Try to schedule it- it'll be fun!

And all the Kewl Kids are doing it. (I won't be at Gen Con, but if I were there, I would do it. I'd even follow the dress code <They didn't say no kilts> :D )

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
MavrickWeirdo said:
And all the Kewl Kids are doing it. (I won't be at Gen Con, but if I were there, I would do it. I'd even follow the dress code <They didn't say no kilts> :D )

Hound's going to be wearing his utilikilt throughout the Con. It's a good thing the hotel we're at has a coin laundry- it looks as though we'll be doing a black load first thing Friday morning or late Thursday night!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads