2010----In Remembrance.

RigaMortus2

First Post
“Comedian Zach Braff was found dead inside his 32,000 square foot estate in Beverly Hills, California this afternoon, as an alleged suicide,” the report read. “Beverly Hills police were called to the scene at about 2:00pm EST. today to find the actor with an empty pill bottle at his side.”

“No further details have been released pending full autopsy results.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Fast Learner

First Post
Wow, where is the Zach Braff news coming from? I'm not finding any other references on the web anywhere. Not saying I don't believe you, just shocked and want to learn more.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Wow, where is the Zach Braff news coming from? I'm not finding any other references on the web anywhere. Not saying I don't believe you, just shocked and want to learn more.

There was a multiple hoax of the suicide/death of Zach Braff in October 2009. I hope this is a carry over of that and not an actual new, true story.

Taelorn76

First Post
There was a multiple hoax of the suicide/death of Zach Braff in October 2009. I hope this is a carry over of that and not an actual new, true story.

Just looked at some other news sources and no one seems to be saying anything about it.

Remove ads