(24 Season 6/2007)Day 6: 6:00AM - 7:00AM/7:00AM - 8:00AM

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
[imagel]http://www.fox.com/24/profiles/images/p-ks.jpg[/imagel]A series of terrorist attacks leads President Wayne Palmer and his team of advisers into an unthinkable, nail-biting day

Let the hurting begin.​

Last edited:

and it's fanatic muslims again... I swear, the eastern europeans and muslims take turns committing atrocities against America in the 24 world.... wasn't it Russians last year, and Iranians the year before? They need to come up with a new terrorist bunch....

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Hmm.. lets see... Heres a short list of BBEGs that 24 could/have used.

South/Central American Cartels (Been Done)
US Goverment Conspiracy (Been Done)
US Government Agencies (Been Done)
Muslim Terrorists (Been Done)
Former Gov. Agents (Been Done)
Corrupt Gov Agents (Been Done)
The Chinese (Been Done (off screen)
The North Koreans
Homegrown Terrorists
Russian Seperatists (Been Done)
East Euro Terrorists (Been Done)
east Euro Mercinaries (Been Done)
Corprate Moguls (Been Done)
Space Aliens (Yeah right)
"Manchurian" Jack Bauer (If this is Day 6's twist....)
The Vatican
The Mob
The Yakuza
LA Street Gangs
The US Educational System
Venezuela
cuba
France
Nature
The Drow
The Undead
Psions/Telepaths

Did I miss any potential BBEGs?

Remus Lupin said:
I just want to know where I can buy the car that can outrun an Apache heliocopter.
I wondered the same thing (though it weren't Apaches, I think.)
But the simple solution is probably that Jack was a lot closer to the destination then the helicopters were. :)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
I wondered the same thing (though it weren't Apaches, I think.)
But the simple solution is probably that Jack was a lot closer to the destination then the helicopters were. :)

A better question is.. how the hell didn't jack bower get stuck in traffic at all during the course of those two hours? I've been stuck in down town Los Angeles traffic at 7:00 - 8:00.

Even 9/11 didn't kill the inner city traffic (it only lessened Freeway traffic) so I don't think an explination about people being too afraid to work because of the terrorist attacks would explain the lack of traffic.

(I really wish that I recorded that episode since I want to check the locations they we at. I sware I saw Washington and Arlginton Avenue as the cross streets on that Google Map close up. If thats the case then it should have tooken him atleast 5 - 15 minutes to reach the house from the vicinity of the LA River)

Last edited:

Remove ads