(2e AD&D) Dragons of Autumn Twilight- OOC (need someone to play Caramon)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
That's for the back up rangerjohn :D It seemed to fit with him follow the edicts of the order and gaining the benefits.

You need not be on the rooster as a knight to receive the benefits that is just paper, a true knight resides in the heart.

Crunch wise the teamwork feats he gets to give to others would be helpful as will as whatever order benefits/skills and such.

HM

Orius

Legend
A sort of cavalier or knightly type warrior seems good for Sturm. I say take a look at whatever PrCs that knights have, and have him follow the requisites as he wants to join, but he never gets the PrC itself. In the book he was only raised to the knighthood right before going to the Tower of the High Clerist, and that will probably only be what, the final module he's in?

Anyway, use that as a basic framework, and then fill in any skills and feats that are compatible or which compliment what he has.

Oh well, I'll try to go with the pathfinder system … I hope I will find the path and not get lost
I always portrayed Tanis as a Ranger and not a Fighter. I'll build him according to the 3.5 rules and I'll let you skim the details over and comment as necessary.

Remove ads