• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 3.5 books

Feliks

First Post
Simple question I hope. Which WOC books are officially 3.5E? Which are un-official, but work?

Thankyou for your time.

:D

Last edited:

Nifelhein

First Post
Complete Warriors, Unearthed Arcana are oficially 3.5, Fiend Folio is 3.5 calculated iun most respects.

That is what I am sure about, don't have bought a WotC product for sometime now... last one was 3.5 core gift set... ;)

MerakSpielman

First Post
Much of the old 3.0 stuff can be used under 3.5 rules without any real difficulty. We invited a new player to our group about 5 months ago. We play 3.0 because we don't want to bother spending money on new books. It was several sessions before I noticed that he was using the 3.5 bard - and that's only because I was paying real close attention. I'm not sure he ever figured out we were using 3.0 rules.

dcollins

Explorer
MerakSpielman said:
Much of the old 3.0 stuff can be used under 3.5 rules without any real difficulty. We invited a new player to our group about 5 months ago. We play 3.0 because we don't want to bother spending money on new books. It was several sessions before I noticed that he was using the 3.5 bard - and that's only because I was paying real close attention. I'm not sure he ever figured out we were using 3.0 rules.

I find that pretty hard to believe, considering how different the spell lists are. No one was using ability buffs, light/darkness, fly, polymorph, scrying spells, etc., etc.?

Remove ads