[3.5e D&D Greyhawk] The Sunless Citadel [OOC]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Now that Eivan fixed his post, I am just waiting for Brunhilde. Eivan made space for her, but she will have to delay her Initiative count to move after him I will have that reflected in the next round's order. I also need a climb check for her to make it without mishap.

Krindorf can move silently for what it's worth, but the Dire Rats can see him regardless once he reaches the ledge. Though it will have some bearing on whether they attack him.

Then I can update.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Voda Vosa was rather busy these past few days. I am giving him a chance to respond, unless someone else is going to head down the stairs first.

In any case, the stairs are only wide enough for single file, so I will need a marching order.

WarShrike

First Post
VV posted before you did, and do i really need to post to confirm what all the others already decided was going to happen? Gregor isnt going to stay on the ledge by himself, in the dark.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
"If the situation is such that the player’s character is doing nothing or just following along, posts stating such should be used to acknowledge that the player has been reading the other posts and is current on the events in game."
This was stated in the opening expectations before we started. Players lurking in their own game is a personal pet peeve of mine, whether I am a fellow player or the DM.

If a player cannot be bothered to post that their character is taking his place in line and following along so I know they have read everything, then they are welcome to resign and play a game where the DM only updates once a week.

In this instance all the characters are at the second landing and I am waiting for posted actions (not conversations or OOC comments, but character actions). If it helps assume every DM post is ended with the words "What are your characters going to do next?" I assumed this was an obvious implication, but maybe I was wrong.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Still waiting for Krindorf to be specific on searching. With Grufflehead out for about another week, if you guys want Brunhilde to open a door, ask her IC and I will NPC the action.

Errandir

First Post
Okay, I think we may as well have Brunhilde open the door now.

Also, I should mention that I'm actually leaving tomorrow as well, and might not be able to post for three or four days. If I do post, it will probably be from an iPod touch, so I won't be writing much.

Remove ads