3 level warlock/barbarian/cleric

hakaotr

First Post
Well, if he's a warlock, he's already using non-core books (specifically Complete Arcane). Warlocks are built on Charisma instead of Int. Is it possible that his ranged attack was something other than Eldritch Blast? If he's strictly a Barbarian/Cleric, maybe one of his domains nets him an EB-similar ranged attack?
I am pretty sure it was EB. I really dont know if he has a cleric level or not but he really seemed like a barbarian.

hakaotr

First Post
I think you just found your next adventure hook. This person has strange powers, is possibly blessed by some strange deity, and, despite his inexperience, can face the greatest perils in the land! Perhaps he is the harbinger of some new god? Is he the vanguard of an invading demonic force? Or is he just incredibly lucky?

Yeah i think we will find out next session but there was a reward if i could find what it was.

Yeah i think we will find out next session but there was a reward if i could find what it was.

Well, let me take a wild stab at it.

Warlocks must be either Chaotic or Evil. Barbarians must be Non-lawful. Clerics/Favored Souls must be within one step of their alignment, excluding TN with certain exceptions. To be a cleric of the big deity you mentioned, he'd have to be LN, LG, or LE. But being lawful means he'd be an ex-barbarian. So, we can conjecture that he is a cleric of one of the other deities. But of whom? I'm afraid we don't know since it sounds like you have a home-made pantheon.

The Rage ability would severely limit his spell casting and invocations. So ... maybe barbarian is just a term for him not speaking Greek.

Remove ads