[4e]Adventures in The Chaos Scar [recruitment closed; OOC]

Walking Dad

First Post
I can post every day, but the weekend, and I sadly have no access to the character builder. Are the options from primal power in? I would be interested in a Duergar (Swarm) Druid:

Destinedto be sacrificed on his 21th birthday, he flew his underdark city. After some unsavory contacts with humans ("A monster! Kill it!") he searches for some companions that appreciate his special talents.

Still wild and dangerous, he still values the friendship of the other characters and accepts the rules of the surface out of respect for them.

Short-time before Ursug Steelbark's 21th birthday:
To satisfy his own curiosity and to gain additional respect from the other young warriors, spied at the city rulers (using his swarm shape) another time.
Listening carefully, he begins to understand the old priest's brittle words: "... and therefore we have to kill him before it is to late. My visions warn us of a great traitor to our race and gods. We cannot let him live any longer. Tomorrow, Ursug has to be sacrificed..."
Scared and shocked, Ursug sneaked back to the underwild mushroom forest he calls home, gathering his few possessions: his staff, spare clothes, the hide (chitin) armor and his backpack.
Feeling like coward for fleeing and abandoning his chosen task, he entered the old priest's privat estate later for a last time and killed him in his sleep, stinging and biting him death.
Afterward, he carved his name on the dead man's forehead and on it's breast: "Ursug is dead. Now there is only the Swarm, scrooge to the ones who were willing to sacrifice one of their own!"

Alignment: Unaligned (near to hard-hearted ignorance, but can improve during the adventure)
Languages: Common, Dwarven, Deepspeech
Diety: No longer follows the Duergar cults, but venerates the spirits.
Background: Underwild

[sblock=Stats]
Ursug Steelbark Player: WD
Duergar Druid (Swarm) XP 0 Level 1
Initiative +2 Senses Dark Vision
Passive Insight 19; Passive Perception 19
HP 33; Bloodied 16; Surge Value 8; Surges Per-Day 10
AC 15; Fortitude 13; Reflex 13; Will 15
Speed 6
Alignment Unaligned
Languages Dwarf, Deep Speech, Common

Str 11 Dex 14 Wis 18
Con 16 Int 10 Cha 10

Basic Attack:

Racial Abilities
Infernal Quills

Class Features
Balance of Nature, Primal Aspect (swarm), Ritual Casting, wild shape

At-Will Powers
Wild Shape
1 Grasping Claws
1 Swarming Locusts
1 Flame Seed

Encounter Powers
Infernal Quills
1 Stinging Cloud

Daily Powers
1 Fog of Insects

Utility Powers

Feats
Ritual Caster
1 Toughness

Skills
Nature* +9
Perception* +9
Insight* +9
Dungeoneering +11

Rituals
Animal Messenger
Traveler's Camouflage

Equipment (100 gp)
Standard adventurer’s kit (15gp), Ritual Book (-), Hide Armor (30 gp), Morningstar (10gp), 2 Daggers (2gp), Residium worth 20gp (20gp), 23gp

[/sblock]

Last edited:

BarrelRider

First Post
@Hero: I'm glad my submission was successful, and I'm excited to get started. Torash is unaligned, and he speaks common and draconic.

@ WalkingDad, the builder hasn't updated since Primal Power came out. The update is usually during the last week of the month, however, so it will likely happen in the next few days.

Phaezen

First Post
@ WalkingDad, the builder hasn't updated since Primal Power came out. The update is usually during the last week of the month, however, so it will likely happen in the next few days.

The update is usualy 1st Tuesday of the month, but WOTC have communicated that due to holidays the update will be in the 3rd or 4th Tuesday fro the November through December period. SO as far as I know the Primal Power material will only be available late November.

Bluenose

Adventurer
A couple of things do not import to the generator.

Languages, alignments, dieties, height, weight, age etc.

The 1st two are must knows for me. So if you all can provide me with that info I will be appreciative. :)

Chaihana speaks Common and Goblin; is Unaligned; when she remembers to worships most of the deities but favours Erathis; is 5'8", 155lbs; age 21. I'll look for a suitable picture.

I'm happy to be accepted, and should be able to post every day most of the time.

BarrelRider

First Post
The update is usualy 1st Tuesday of the month, but WOTC have communicated that due to holidays the update will be in the 3rd or 4th Tuesday fro the November through December period. SO as far as I know the Primal Power material will only be available late November.
D'oh. Got my info all messed up. Thanks for putting me straight, Phaezen.

Phaezen

First Post
Ruz is unaligned and speaks common

He acknowledges the whole pantheon, but tends towards the worship of the Raven Queen and Bane. The Raven Queen for the safe travel of those souls he sends to the otherword, and Bane in his aspect of the god of the triumph civilisation over chaos.

I have uploaded him to Iplay4e

Voda Vosa

First Post
Is there any slot available?

Her tribe was not home anymore. Since that cruel warlord took over the leadership of Sitha's tribe, she has wondered the land, searching for enlightenment. Many terrible things she behold, as she ventured into the wild lands, or even into the "civilized" cities, where her kin is not well seen. Many nasty things people has said to her, many mean things they attempted to do. The world seemed grinner every time the sun arose from the horizon.
Every day, Sitha behold another calamity.
However, something in her blood kept her going. A feeling hard to describe. She felt incomplete somehow, and thus kept searching, although she didn't know what was she searching for.
A day, not different from any other, or perhaps it was, Sitha came across an old ruined building. Inside the once known as Temple of the Earth, the shifter found a man, elderly, sitting quietly in the middle of the disrepair room.
The man heard her approaching, and fast as lightning, he stood up, and greet her politely.
It came out that this man, Fulmen Shan, was an old master and philosopher of the way of the Elements, an old philosophical school. Fulmen taught Sitha that the world was out of balance, and if there was to be a future for the world, as they knew it, something had to be done. Fulmen told Sitha that he was too old, and that his days were counted. He felt that the shifter could prove a good pupil, and instruct her in the ways of the Earth, the side Sitha was strong in. After some years of trainings, Fulmen had nothing more to teach her, and told her to search for her destiny.
Sitha walked away, but now, she wondered the world with a purpose, now she knew what was she searching for.

Today, the shifter is sitting on an empty table, quietly, as she watches the people come and go.

[sblock= Sitha]====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Sitha Korr, level 1
Razorclaw Shifter, Monk
Build: Centered Breath Monk
Monastic Tradition: Centered Breath

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 12, Dex 18, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 8.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 12, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 8.

AC: 16 Fort: 15 Reflex: 15 Will: 13
HP: 24 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
Perception +7, Insight +7, Endurance +6, Heal +7, Nature +7

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +6, Arcana, Bluff -1, Diplomacy -1, Dungeoneering +2, History, Intimidate -1, Religion, Stealth +6, Streetwise -1, Thievery +4, Athletics +3

FEATS
Level 1: Warrior of the Wild

POWERS
Monk at-will 1: Dragon's Tail
Monk at-will 1: Five Storms
Monk encounter 1: Drunken Monkey
Monk daily 1: Whirling Mantis Step

ITEMS
Monk Unarmed Strike, Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing), Quarterstaff, Shuriken (40), Adventurer's Kit, Camouflaged Clothing, Climber's Kit, Grappling Hook, Mystic Salves (Heal), Oil (1 pint) (5)
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads