[4e]Adventures in The Chaos Scar [recruitment closed; OOC]

Shayuri

First Post
Submitted for your approval, my Deva Invoker, Kyriel.

Since the days when the gods rose up against their makers...since first eladrin made the first cities...for ages uncounted before humankind rose from dust and ash to straddle the world, I have walked the earth.

I have had many names, but I have never forgotten the name given me by He who made me. I have had many occupations; pursued many agendas, wielded power arcane, martial, and divine...each in their time. But I have never forgotten my first purpose and calling. I am a weapon.

At the end of the Dawn War, when gods and primordial titans alike were forced from the world forever, I and some like me appeared before the now-wakeful spirits of the world and asked their permission to take body, and leave what I thought I knew behind to lead a mortal life. And another. And another. A stately progression of lives, each marching onward. I was still dedicated to Pelor, but there was so much to see and so much to do. I understood then, as now, that He could always call me when needed.

Now, as I see my first starlight with these new eyes, that call has come.

I do not know why, but for the first time...I am afraid.

[sblock=Kyriel]
Kyriel, level 1
Good Deva, Invoker
Divine Covenant: Covenant of Preservation

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 14, Dex 8, Int 16, Wis 18, Cha 13.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 14, Dex 8, Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 13.

AC: 16 Fort: 13 Reflex: 14 Will: 15
HP: 24 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
Religion +10, Arcana +8, Insight +9, History +10

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics -2, Bluff +1, Diplomacy +1, Dungeoneering +4, Endurance +1, Heal +4, Intimidate +1, Nature +4, Perception +4, Stealth -2, Streetwise +1, Thievery -2, Athletics -1

LANGUAGES
Common, Primordial, Elven

FEATS
Invoker: Ritual Caster
Level 1: Battle Intuition

POWERS
Invoker at-will 1: Hand of Radiance
Invoker at-will 1: Vanguard's Lightning
Invoker encounter 1: Blades of Astral Fire
Invoker daily 1: Crown of Retaliation

ITEMS
Ritual Book, Hide Armor, Adventurer's Kit, Quarterstaff
RITUALS
Hand of Fate, Create Holy Water[/sblock]

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
Voda Vosa, Shayuri welcome aboard!

There are a few minor things that need doing before we get started, but it should be in the next day or two.

hero4hire

Explorer
@Voda Vosa; I need an alignment, diety, and one bonus language. You may also choose a Background Benefit.

@Shayuri; also need an alignment, diety, your two bonus languages and you may also choose a background benefit.

@Everyone If you can find images you want for your tokens I will make them ASAP, otherwise you will be stuck with whatever generic one I happen on to. ;)

Phaezen

First Post
@Everyone If you can find images you want for your tokens I will make them ASAP, otherwise you will be stuck with whatever generic one I happen on to. ;)

You know you would think it would be easier to find a leatherclad human wieling a greatsword... Back to the hunt, otherwise I will find a generic shifter image...

BarrelRider

First Post
This works
[sblock=image]
dragonborn.jpg
[/sblock]

Remove ads