[4e] Fallen - Chapter I: Blood and Sand (Full)

eblue562

First Post
Rodeh laughed.

The dogs snarled and snapped, leaving bite marks across his arm. He would have to make some more bandages after this battle was over. One pack on either side of him, Rodeh giggled almost maniacally, but inside, his blood was red hot with anger. At least the dogs had learned their lesson; the dwarf was dangerous. And he intended to keep it that way.

And at least he knew now that he wasn't crazy. The small goblin had indeed fired arrows with a bow toward a few other dogs. Rodeh checked the box in his mind next to "ally" for the goblin, and turned to focus on the other dogs.

"Prix," Rodeh shouted, suddenly remembering his name. "Unless you have a deathwish, I'd recommend staying close ta me!" Badly needing a drink and possible some women to soothe the bites on his arms, Rodeh turned the handle of his sword to sideways and loosed the side of his sword toward the already bleeding dogs. He could tell that this fight was going to go his way, it was only a matter of time.

{OOC: Dog Pack 4 is still marked.
Minor: None
Move: None
Standard: Rodeh uses Weight of Earth against Dog Pack 2. 30 vs. AC. 8 damage, and target is slowed TENT ('Till End of Next Turn).

Note: If DP4 makes an attack that does not include Rodeh, he uses Warden's Fury on DP4, +13 vs Fort for 1d8+6 damage, and grants combat advantage to all allies TENT. Thanks.

Remove ads