[4e] Fallen OOC (Full)

Shayuri

First Post
Frack. Okay, I'm out. Thanks for the consideration, but I'm drawing a blank, and there's no time left to dither. Yesterday I was away from my computer most of the day, and today between work and other games I won't have time to write for this even if I had ideas.

Hope you all have a good game.

Insight

Adventurer
What renau1g said. Last time I checked, the voting results weren't public. There's only been one round this time. Plenty of space to catch up.

I guess I'm just confused as to how I did last time. In any event, I'm in midst of writing something for Challenge III.

renau1g

First Post
Frack. Okay, I'm out. Thanks for the consideration, but I'm drawing a blank, and there's no time left to dither. Yesterday I was away from my computer most of the day, and today between work and other games I won't have time to write for this even if I had ideas.

Hope you all have a good game.

That's too bad to hear Shay. As I've stated before I always enjoy your characters.

Shayuri

First Post
Thanks. Though in this case, I suspect 'the scholar' was a bad one from the start. First, it rarely works out to have a character who borrows too much from established sources. I should have seen that right away. Second, a character who tries to solve problems without fighting is probably a poor match for any edition of D&D. :)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I just want to say to you all how fun these stories have been to read. It's a cool process, and something that I think is an artifact of PbP. But it's also a great way to come to know the other characters. It's going to be tough to see any of them go.

[shameless plug; feel free to ignore] One thing I've been working on (link below) using another system involves writing five short paragraphs as part of character generation. It's a great system at the table, and designed to interweave character backstories. But it also builds up loss, loves, pasts, histories, which is what we've got going here. So thanks everyone.[/plug]

See you in the Arena,

Kobold Stew.

Remove ads