4e Stranded

Rayex

First Post
Albedo: I think you posted the wrong character in the RG. You posted Blake Mathius, when it was the other one, Tye Sonner, that was chosen :p

pathfinderq1

First Post
O-Haril is basically done and has been posted in the RG. I may still do a bit of sanding and polishing on details, but I wanted to get the major information in place.

Graf

Explorer
Added Alternative. Should be complete. Included a simple maguffin.

[sblock="The Package"]Alternative has a small box made of a dark cherry colored wood. The box is sealed with magical runes. He insisted that he be shown what was inside, and was showed a large teardrop-shaped astral diamond with a single red dot (rather like blood) suspended inside the gem and pulsing slightly. The box was sealed in front of him.
The malignant feeling he got when he saw the object has stayed with him, growing slowly day by day. He longs to be rid of the thing.[/sblock]

Rayex

First Post
Ok, I know Jemal is having a few days of general "busy'ness", and also waiting for Albedo to get the right character in the RG. I've started working on the opening post(s), but probably wont actually post them till all characters are in the RG and ready to go. Would hate to miss something/someone.

Remove ads