4e Stranded

Bialaska

First Post
Several people are missing their actions in the combat. I suppose it might be due to Enworlds unstability lately. I'll NPC them though, to not slow everything down too much.

On another note, during combat I will generally update everything each time a NPCs turn comes up, so if you think your actions might change after some mobs actions, feel free to wait with your actions till then, or edit your previous actions.

did that make any sense?

Sorry that I haven't posted, but ENWorld has really been annoying lately. Every time that I have the time to do my posts, the game has crapped out and when I just have time to do a quick check it seems to work as it should, but I don't have time to post. :(

Graf

Explorer
I will be on vacation from July 29th to Aug 7th. Traveling with little or no internet connecttion (I think). I plan on posting at least once more to this thread before I go. Sorry for the short lead time.

Graf

Explorer
Wanted to post more but not able to.

Rayex is free to do as he likes, however my intent is that Alternative will try stick to the magician like glue, and using
:melee: Riposte Strike(standard; at-will) ✦ Martial, Weapon +7 vs Ref; 1d6+4 damage. see also Sneak Attack. If the target attacks Alternative before the start of its next turn, the forged makes a riposte against the target as an immediate interrupt: a +6 vs. AC attack that deals 1d6 + 3 (Sneak Attack?).
:melee: Torturous Strike(standard; encounter) ✦ Martial, Weapon
+7 vs AC; 2d6+7 damage see also Sneak Attack

(is riposte strike really vs reflex? --- that seems wrong)

Sorry for the trouble.

Bialaska

First Post
Wanted to post more but not able to.

Rayex is free to do as he likes, however my intent is that Alternative will try stick to the magician like glue, and using
:melee: Riposte Strike(standard; at-will) ✦ Martial, Weapon +7 vs Ref; 1d6+4 damage. see also Sneak Attack. If the target attacks Alternative before the start of its next turn, the forged makes a riposte against the target as an immediate interrupt: a +6 vs. AC attack that deals 1d6 + 3 (Sneak Attack?).
:melee: Torturous Strike(standard; encounter) ✦ Martial, Weapon
+7 vs AC; 2d6+7 damage see also Sneak Attack

(is riposte strike really vs reflex? --- that seems wrong)

Sorry for the trouble.

Riposte is vs. AC. It's the Piercing Strike at will that targets Reflex save.

Graf

Explorer
he's on a long vacation. I it took me weeks to find out too.
The board policy of "never post in your own games but just start a new thread to tell people if your on break" really makes it murder to figure out what's going on.

I only found out from Victim recently.

Remove ads