• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] The Dustbowl (QA) [Recruitment - OPEN(1)] (OOC)

renau1g

First Post
Yeah that would've been smarter, but I wanted to get him in there and mix it up, melee style. Tactically not too smart, but he's not really a thinker.

Legildur

First Post
Ah well, maybe next time. Caden might have moved into a flank otherwise to support the other characters. But I think numbers are on our side :)

eblue562

First Post
Ah well, maybe next time. Caden might have moved into a flank otherwise to support the other characters. But I think numbers are on our side :)

In this case, most definitely :)

Cheub, you are most welcome to post your actions. I think CaBana (Rashka) is delaying until last so he can heal should something come up. Once you post Roithe's actions, we'll be able to move forward. :D

Legildur

First Post
Eblue, if you need an action for Caden to move forward in the next 9 hours (while I go to be and get to work in the morning), just have him slip into a flank at +15 Atk for 1d4+13+2d6 dmg (Sly Flourish at will).

eblue562

First Post
Eblue, if you need an action for Caden to move forward in the next 9 hours (while I go to be and get to work in the morning), just have him slip into a flank at +15 Atk for 1d4+13+2d6 dmg (Sly Flourish at will).

Most likely not, but thanks for the actions. 'ppreciate it :)

Cheub

First Post
Posted. I hope it does'nt seem suspicios that I made a mistake every action and got all 20+ rolls :p

I can repost the whole thing if that mess is too in-understandable or just plain looks too lucky.

renau1g

First Post
Nice rolls Cheub, sometimes you get on a hot streak. In my Pathfinder game I'm running a pair of dire tigers hit with all 5 of their attacks, each... 55 damage or so later, yeah the PC's are hurting.

eblue562

First Post
Posted. I hope it does'nt seem suspicios that I made a mistake every action and got all 20+ rolls :p

I can repost the whole thing if that mess is too in-understandable or just plain looks too lucky.

Hah, I trust you guys completely that you rolled awesome. Sometimes you just hit it, as renau1g said. And I'll be able to sort through your actions.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads