• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] The Dustbowl (QA) [Recruitment - OPEN(1)] (OOC)

renau1g

First Post
Stick's mark does allow him to make either a free attack (and target grants CA TENT) or use Warden's grasp and slide him 1 then slowed and can't shift.

From the IC I thought Mialucus marked BS2?

eblue562

First Post
Stick's mark does allow him to make either a free attack (and target grants CA TENT) or use Warden's grasp and slide him 1 then slowed and can't shift.

From the IC I thought Mialucus marked BS2?

I believe he did initially mark BS2, but then changed it to mark BS1 instead. If that changes any actions you took (or were thinking of taking) for round 4, you may certainly edit your post.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!

I don't know how the hybrid rules work, so I just went with the fact that neither Warden's Fury or Warden's Grasp is listed on Stick's characrter sheet (guess I assumed you had to choose between the class features of one or the other).

In that case it doesn't make a difference, except that Stick has flanking. Let's leave it as is with Mialucus using his Channeling shield against BS2's attack.

renau1g

First Post
Whoops. My bad... I'll need to update it. Yeah, Mialucus would definitely be the main defender, Stick is the secondary guy.

Cheub

First Post
to be honest, i'm in Arizona time zone. (wich isn't really any time zone known to man) all I can say for a clue to how off I am from you guys is that the time right this second is 3:55pm.

If that seems odd it's because Arizona has no daylight savings.

Legildur

First Post
By the way, Caden shoved that skeleton towards the other one in anticipation that Stick might want to drop the star burst attack on both of them.

Remove ads