• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] The Dustbowl (QA) [Recruitment - OPEN(1)] (OOC)

CaBaNa

First Post
hehehe, yup...

Sure I'm not always able to post during my incessant checking, but I'll read it, and if it's important enough, I'll slip two lines in while I'm at work.

I can always come back and expand.

renau1g

First Post
I am around a lot during some periods of time, then not at all on others, except to creep the Talking the talk forum, less work to post here ;)

eblue562

First Post
Let's hope you can post soon renau1g, I just posted a mini status update in the IC thread! Just waiting on you and Cheub so we can move forward :D

Cheub

First Post
Sorry guys just now got time to check.

I'll post as soon as I get home tommorow. Real sorry I'm kinda slowing down on these posts.

eblue562

First Post
Cheub,

Not slowing 'em down at all. The pace is actually quite good. I'm enjoying myself without feeling too overwhelmed by having to post very frequently. Besides, I post enough here in the OOC to make it feel like we're always moving along!

Looking forward to your post good sir.

Legildur

First Post
Leaving in 12 hours for a short holiday with limited internet access. Back in 5 days.

Eblue, please NPC Caden in the meantime. Next actions are to inspect chest for traps (perception +9) and unlock it if it is locked (thievery +15); unless Mialucus chooses to do so.

Last edited:

Remove ads