• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] The Dustbowl (QA) [Recruitment - OPEN(1)] (OOC)

eblue562

First Post
Really sorry guys, alot of things have come up the past 4 days. For now I'll just hold my action till the end of the round.

No problem Cheub! Tomorrow is my busy day, so I will post a mini-status update (as well as monster actions) probably Friday morning (my time), by then perhaps Binder will be back, and then we'll have him and Cheub post.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Roithe can Sneak Attack, Mialucus can't.

By the by, Eblue, I'm guessing the 13 damage on Caden doesn't take Mialucus' Channeling Shield into account? So that should be 5 damage total (I'll write the deflect into my next post).

Cheub

First Post
Also, I can only sneak attack as an encounter power.

I just realised that my automated character sheet calculates my defences wrong by not adding my ability score, so in my status update I'm going to update what my defences actually are.

Also, I'm not used to having magical items really and I've been forgetting to use their powers. A note to Blue, the pact blade says that whenever I'm attacked in melee the take damage equal to it's bonus, wich is 1. Try to remember that if I get attacked because it's a constant effect.

Last edited:

eblue562

First Post
CaBana's post signals the start of a new round; I will post a status update in the IC shortly. Legildur, Cheub, Binder and renau1g now all can post their actions. I'd prefer that we have two more posts then allow me to do a status update again, then the final two PC's post, then I'll do monster actions. Remember, after the first round all the PC's perform their actions, then the monsters will have a crack at it.

Let me post an update first then we'll have a go at the rest.

Legildur

First Post
I've just posted Caden's actions and had a pretty successful round (which is nice when you use a daily power) if you ignore the 'snake eyes' on the damage roll (albeit only on d4s), so keep the results (all orcs blinded until the end of Caden's next turn) in mind for your actions.

eblue562

First Post
I've just posted Caden's actions and had a pretty successful round (which is nice when you use a daily power) if you ignore the 'snake eyes' on the damage roll (albeit only on d4s), so keep the results (all orcs blinded until the end of Caden's next turn) in mind for your actions.

Nice rolls! And yes, dazed does grant combat advantage.

Remove ads