4E - The High Road (OOC)

CaBaNa

First Post
second idea Simon "Skunk" Tail Gnome Hybrid Wizard/Warlock Unaligned

This is my second Idea.

Simon Tail is a sneaky prankster, with an odd odor. Giving him the nickname Skunk.

Enjoying flashy light shows, elaborate pranks involving illusions, and being invisible/hidden/running away by the time the victim understands what has happened.

Skunk is on the run from everyone he comes into contact with, due to his pixie-like fey nature.

Simon "skunk" Tail
Gnome
Hybrid Wizard/Warlock
Unaligned
(Garl Glittergold's greatest prankster)

(will eventually multiclass cleric to worship Garl Glittergold more closely and formally)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
cool.
Starting level?
Mrs Ragedaughter will be using a pole-arm, or a spiked chain if she has feats to burn. Hmm the staring build I jotted down is the default TacWarlord.
I guess she will just have to make up for it with personality.
MotherHen first, raised by Orcs second, warlord role last.

Is anyone taking a healing multi-class feat?

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Mr Tarragon is of course disappointed not to have been selected, but he is a brave individual, and he composes a dirge in C major, accompanying himself.

He will happily be considered an alternate, please.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thanks for the pick !

Eager to get started, just looking for starting points, level, gold, house rules and fun stuff :)

Keia

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Okay, a few points.

1) Character Basics
Point Buy: 26 points
Starting Level: 3.
Starting Gear/Gold: Three Magic Items, Levels 4, 3, and 2. 520gp

2) Let me know if you have the DDI character builder and are using it for this adventure. There is a character summary feature that will let me import your character and view them in a standard way.

3) I was not planning a separate RG thread, so post your characters here.

4) I run combat as close to rulebook as possible. This includes using a grid. I have had good success (if a bit bland looking) with using Spreadsheet software and flickr. I've been toying with Vrtual Battlemat, and think I'd like to use this game to test it. This will involve you all signing up for that site. If this is a problem, let me know.

5) I use invisible castle for dice rolls.

6) I will post my initiative rules a little later, they are solely to allow combat to flow smooth in pbp.

7) We're gonna have to have a few conversations about where this campaign is going. It's quite vague at the moment.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I have character builder and would be happy to put Durindal up that way. I'll be waiting til after tomorrow's update to generate him so that I can play around with the hybrid rules a bit (assuming those rules actually get into the builder).

Keia

Remove ads