D&D 5E 5e CB's Stonefast OOC -- COMPLETE

Forged Fury

First Post
Nah, it's fine. The only reason I was looking for 2nd Level Abjuration spells was replenishing arcane ward. But if I am really concerned about charging it up, I can always cast one of my prepared abjuration spells in a higher slot, which raises the spell level.

I think Invisibility would work well to support the stealthy folks. Mirror Image is pretty amazing as well. I'm pretty happy with them. An offensive spell wouldn't be terrible, but there aren't a ton of those either at 2nd Level.

CB - note for the fllowing changes as a Barbarian 3

I upgraded the HP and the number of the rages per day. I choose a class path:
Primal Path - Path of the Totem warrior:
* Spirit seeker - cast beast sense and speak with animals as ritual.
* Totem Spirit (bear) - While raging, you have resistance to all damage except psychic damage.

Yes. :):):):) hit the fan at work the last two weeks, and I just arrived at Litchfield Resort today for a week at the beach. I owe a game post and will get to it tonight.

Thanks for the prompt. Something utterly unexpected occurred with a defendant. My apology for the in-game delay.

Back from dinner, tipsy, going to bed. Love you guys. Bear with me, if you please. When last we left off, two of you ran off an orc inside Stonefast at the tail end of a long reset. When last I checked the IC, it seemed to me that I needed to forward the thread so that the group had something definitive to react to.

Forged Fury

First Post
I think we were trying to decide what to do next, but I don't know if anyone replied to Fulgrim.

Options are:
Try to get that other chest open (the one with the dead rat-in-varnish-or-something)
Go west/south
Go east/south
Try to get the secret door open and head south

Remove ads