(5E) D&D/Moorcock Multiverse Inspiration PBP [CLOSED] - OOC discussion

JharyOConnah

Explorer
Josiah is still on another plane. I'm sorry I took longer on connecting you with the main group. It's in the plan very soon. Perhaps I'll condense all the action on the boat. There was a plan for adventure there, but if you're not feeling it. Lemme know what you think.

You WILL be connected to this other nonsense, I promise, but your route there is just taking a little longer. Also, none of these other details are pertinent to Jones and Kaylee yet. It's nothing that can't be explained simply. The rest is flavor.

Just remember that Infiri is being hunted by forces just as powerful as him and needs Josiah's protection. Law vs Chaos.

Likewise, look for a post later tonight giving a little more information on the cart, boat, and sir Ralph joining up together in the same area.

But there's really nothing more going on than meets the eye. Everyone seems to understand the basic notes I've been hammering on.

There's a castle in the feywild. Alan Oake is being referred to as a princess of said castle by one of the Queen's handmaid's, Page. He looks like a simple tailor.

Selythin and his cousin have drifted into this part of the feywild, probably due to the reality warping magic of Chaos being used on multiple planes.

Sir Ralph started on another plane, whatever his prime material was, but followed the story, and a little satyr, into the feywild as well. He is very close by.

Eovin, similarly, started on a material plane adjacent to the feywild. But because of the storm and her bumbling human companions, she's found herself in the woods next to everyone else.

I definitely have some grandiose ideas, but I'm trying to keep it simple stupid. 😜

Hope you're all with me.

I will post some more details, maybe a new map detailing everting better, later tonight.

Cheers!

--DM Jhary

JharyOConnah

Explorer
(Also! Remember this is as much YOUR game as mine. I'm trying to latch on to details you guys present as well. If you like how something would be going in your way, just describe it as such. I'm trying to go with you all on the details and not present an overly-complicated block of unchanging. Sorry for over-posting on OOC about this. I'm just digging this game and want everyone else to have as much fun as I am!)

tglassy

Adventurer
Hey, no problem. I'm behind because I disappeared for a bit after starting my new job. I was rather surprised to come back and find pages and pages since my last post, lol.

Last I remembered, we got sent on to the ship, so go ahead and make a post (if you haven't already) about what he sees once he goes on, and I'll react to it.

JharyOConnah

Explorer
The posts last night pushed us onto another page. Just make sure you see everything. Might have to page back one.

I tried to do them as sperate posts this time.

--DM Jhary

JharyOConnah

Explorer
Hey all! Been busy moving and doing all the things that come with it.

Hoping to get back on and rock this fey castle situation soon.

—DM Jhary

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey Guys

I’m still here, but super busy from juggling working at home with my kids. Selythin Will be taking the next level in paladin. Question: are the chaos creatures considered fiends?
Cheers,

sg

JharyOConnah

Explorer
Glad you're still with us, Steve! I can't even imagine working from home with kids. Eek!

The chaos creatures ARE considered fiends. 😈

As for LEVEL 3, everyone might as well progress at this point. (I think some of you might've already. You just knew you were due. 📒) (Edit: Did this earlier this week... THAT'S why you ALL leveled. Wow.🙊🍺🍻 Don't DM while drinking, kids.)

Everyone officially levels to THREE. Also gain back any HP if you were down as per the short rest rules.

Sirocco I'll update your character sheet. Might have a couple questions for you and have you roll some dice for HP (leveling wise, I know you didn't take any damage yet).

I think as he is in the rogue's gallery he's level 1. Let's just make him the same as everyone else.

Thanks to everyone still playing. I've been having a blast. I'm on furlow at work because of the thing so I'll be checking more often for a while. 😬🤔

Let's do this fey-castle-dungeon madness!

Last edited:

Remove ads