D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy (Recruiting/OOC)

tglassy

Adventurer
Wow, has it been that long? Geez.

Ok, yeah, I’ll get started this afternoon. Which....is right now! Gotta eat lunch, make sure the kiddo is taken care of, and I’ll get started. I do need to read up a little on what your mission was, then I can work with that b

tglassy

Adventurer
By the way, I am in no way trying to balance this game. Never really did. You could very well walk into a room with an angry, ancient dragon. Or a muppet. And that muppet may have a Vorpal Sword. In fact, I’m pretty sure I’m going to have a muppet with a Vorpal Sword at some point. I want to play with cool monsters that never get played with. You may die. And I won’t promise to always have a way out. Just FYI. Running is a viable option.

tglassy

Adventurer
BTWs!

I never really enforced a number of posts per day thing, however it does bog up the games. So in my games, I am going to be giving a time limit to how long you have to post. I figure three or four days is good. Out of combat, I don't care as much. In combat, if you don't post in three or four days, I skip your turn and roll saves for you, if necessary. In this case, I'll assume you stayed in bed.

If you come back during the next turn, you will be allowed to 'make up' you turn. However, you can only make up one turn at a time. So if you miss Round 3, and show up in Round 4, you can make up one turn. If you miss rounds 3 and 4, and show up in Round 5, you only get one make up turn. We've gotta keep the game going, and you don't get to come back at the end of a ten round fight and go ten times.

Does that sound fair? In that case, I'll give those who haven't posted yet (Zivar, Asherah, looking at you), until tomorrow evening to post before the bad guy goes. If everyone goes before then, I'll continue at that time and we can get going a little faster.

Let's play!

Remove ads