D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy (Recruiting/OOC)

tglassy

Adventurer
That first quest was going to be The Sunless Citadel. Knowing how long it takes to get through an adventure, “finishing the first quest” could be two years from now.

I've never played Sunless Citadel either.
Or we could all wake up in our rooms at the Academy covered in dust and cobwebs and be faced with the mystery of us all having the same dream while the entire Academy slept for several months (8).

tglassy

Adventurer
I’ll continue forward, but I’m not going to Sunless Citadel. This mission won’t be nearly that long, but seeing as I’ve come up with a few ideas of my own, we’ll do that instead.

tglassy

Adventurer
Wonderful Looks like we've got most of the original group.

I've discovered, upon playing for a few years, now, that short and sweet are what works. Even if there is a longer campaign, having a clear goal is paramount, and being able to accomplish it in a relatively fast timeframe helps keep people's attention.

But with this game, I'm wanting a little more of a sandbox. I want the characters to lead the story. Go explore. Figure things out. Learn, and grow, and maybe blow something up every now and then. Not everyone at the Academy are nice and want you to succeed. But if Quentin still wants to spend most of his time trying to win Raven over, then he's more than welcome.

So, once I have sometime, which may be here in a bit but might be a few days, I will read up on where we're at and make a post to continue the story. I've got a few interesting things planned for this little excursion.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm flying out for a week's vacation tomorrow. I should be back around June 10/11. I don't know what the wifi/time availability will be, but I will try and get on if I can.

Remove ads