D&D 5E [5e] Witcher: Mother of Monsters

Azurewraith

Explorer
You're totally right! I'd forgotten about that, and couldn't find mention of it anywhere on your character sheet earlier when I double-checked. We're all good. :)
That's possibly my fault I am really bad at character sheets... when it comes drow other people reading them. I bundled all of the familiar based stuff into the simple find familiar 1/d bit ill make it cleared after my toast.

Quickleaf

Legend
Are you all waiting on me to advance the scene?

Silent interruptions always leave me second-guessing myself as GM. Do I advance the scene? Do I not? Are we just really busy? Or are players silently dropping the game?

Aramalian

Explorer
Haha Barakor is snoring away waiting for the sun to come up unless that dude in the common room spoke to him before he dozed off

Sent via EN World mobile app

Quickleaf

Legend
It's my fault, I'm sorry. You know life is never easy on my end and I held it up. Apologies.

No worries, it happens to the best of us. I just always want to make sure I don't steamroll over what players want to explore in the game, in my drive to "make things move forward", which is something I have to watch myself for.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
So, we've been traveling with Odvara for a little bit of time now. Has anyone noticed anything strange happen at night when she sleeps? Might this require some type of roll?

Quickleaf

Legend
So, we've been traveling with Odvara for a little bit of time now. Has anyone noticed anything strange happen at night when she sleeps? Might this require some type of roll?

Hmm, sure if you want Elora to stay awake long enough to watch Odvara that night you can make that a DC 8 Constitution saving throw.

Remove ads