• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

#6 Revelations release date!

Our current timeline is as follows.

July 2013 – Release adventure 6.
September – Release adventure 7.
November – Release adventure 8.
January 2014 – Release and ship the Act One compilation.
February – Release adventure 9.
April – Release adventure 10.
June – Release and ship the Act Two compilation.
July – Release adventure 11.
September – Release adventure 12.
November – Release adventure 13.
December – Release and ship Act Three compilation.

Crispy120286

Explorer
I really like that timeline. I have yet to even start running Zeitgeist and I can see ill never get too far ahead. Especially since thw first game I'm going to run will be TSAD

To offer a bit more information, right now #6 is in layout for 4e. Thurston (our conversion to PF guy) is doing a bit of work for Paizo due before Gen Con, so I'm thinking of asking around for a pinch-hitter who could handle the conversion of this adventure.

#7 is being written, and we have authors lined up for #8 and 9, with whom I'm working on outlines. I'm going to send out art calls for 7 this week; maps might come slightly later.

Once I get this early urgent stuff cooking, I'll send out a survey to our KS backers. From there I'll be able to talk to everyone who has a personalized item -- namely the PC portraits and the "creative influence" of the top-tier backers. I need to see what Claudio Pozas's schedule looks like, since he has something like 20+ portraits to do for backers, and we want to make sure we get portraits for the adventures done first.

Oh, and I need to find a priest or shaman somewhere in Indianapolis (or among the folks who'll be at GenCon).

Shilubi

First Post
To offer a bit more information, right now #6 is in layout for 4e. Thurston (our conversion to PF guy) is doing a bit of work for Paizo due before Gen Con, so I'm thinking of asking around for a pinch-hitter who could handle the conversion of this adventure.

#7 is being written, and we have authors lined up for #8 and 9, with whom I'm working on outlines. I'm going to send out art calls for 7 this week; maps might come slightly later.

Not on subject, but I thought you were the one doing the writing. You imply it's a bit different...
If i'm not prying too much, i'm curious about how it's done, and who wrote the first modules. (different authors each time?)
Thanks!

And congrats for the KS :)

Ravenmantle

First Post
#1: The Island at the Axis of the World - Ryan Nock
#2: The Dying Skyseer - Ryan Nock
#3: Digging for Lies - Matthew J Hanson
#4: Always on Time - Jacob Driscoll
#5: Cauldron-Born - Thurston Hillman

I imagine that, in addition to writing parts of the adventure path, Ryan's role is very much that of project manager/coordinator/developer for ZEITGEIST. Obviously Ryan knows better than I do but that's the vibe I'm getting.

Remove ads