• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A "character driven" FR campaign.

Eluvan

First Post
Bwahaha! You've been fooled by the character sheet I posted, no doubt, claiming he's a paladin.

Little do you realise he's really an incubus in disguise.

Little does Ion realise that, either. Ummm... it's okay, right Ion? :lol:

Hehehe.... nah. He's a sweet boy really. ;)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Zevon, I have an idea how to get your character into the ‘game’ but it would probably be best if your character is still in the main chamber so if you want, and only if you want too, you might want to edit your post down to were he is still their.

Anyhow, everyone will be moving out of Meadowbrook’s chamber soon cause as they say ‘the show must go on’ and she’s got a performance to give. :cool: :D

Voadam

Legend
A gallant effort to allow Meadowbrook to step outside in case there is a confrontation and therefore avoid being in the direct line of fire. Coincidentally it places her in a position to see Phin if she does step out.

Voadam

Legend
Eluvan said:
Bwahaha! You've been fooled by the character sheet I posted, no doubt, claiming he's a paladin.

Little do you realise he's really an incubus in disguise.

Little does Ion realise that, either. Ummm... it's okay, right Ion? :lol:

Hehehe.... nah. He's a sweet boy really. ;)

An Incubus seduced to the cause of Sune to the point where he takes up a Sunite paladin's vows.

Voadam

Legend
For Stormsong's detect evil. Voadam is not evil, and Morieth has that ring to conceal his EEEEEEEvilness. So I think you can just run with that Eluvan. :)

Eluvan

First Post
Well... I figured I probably could, but I don't want to assume too much. It's always possible that there's something unexpected, so rather than carry straight on I thought I'd wait for confirmation that nobody/nothing is evil. This is a fairly quiet posting period anyway, it seems, so I don't think it's holding up the game at this point.

Ion

Explorer
nah, I don't think you have any evil books. Nor is there any hangover evil stuck to Voadam, and the ring protects Nicos.

so, no evil within the range.

Remove ads