• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A "character driven" FR campaign.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
zevon said:
Last edited by zevon : Today at 09:01 AM. Reason: playing with colors...deciding on none.

I really liked the colors. The royal blue color for your character in particular.

Besides everyone of importance should have a color… ;) (Bravely looks at Voadam while saying this.)

zevon

First Post
So are we still running DM free then? i.e Meadowbrook doesn't rock a listen check to or anything to notice me? I don't really care just trying to figure out how to play things.

Ok, I like royal blue too. It just seems so hard to read that way...I'll play with it more next post.

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
zevon said:
So are we still running DM free then? i.e Meadowbrook doesn't rock a listen check to or anything to notice me? I don't really care just trying to figure out how to play things.

Well, technically Nicos (Lord Wyrm's character) is knocking at the door at the same time so she's already alerted that someone is out their so the addition of a pervert isn't really anything to get to worked up about. ;)

As for Meadowbrook's listen check. It's not all that impressive. :lol: (a musically inclined bard with no ability to hear... How cute. :heh: )

zevon said:
Ok, I like royal blue too. It just seems so hard to read that way...I'll play with it more next post.

I have a new monitor so it picks up the colors really well but I always thought that the royal blue was one of the easier colors to read. :)

zevon

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Well, technically Nicos (Lord Wyrm's character) is knocking at the door at the same time so she's already alerted that someone is out their so the addition of a pervert isn't really anything to get to worked up about. ;)

As for Meadowbrook's listen check. It's not all that impressive. :lol: (a musically inclined bard with no ability to hear... How cute. :heh: )

Yeah, I'm not really concerned about the rules aspect of it...more interested in knowing whether I could include things like that in posts without waiting for DM acknowledgement...and I thought Nicos was at the bar...mebbe I misread though.

Voadam

Legend
Brother Shatterstone said:
I really liked the colors. The royal blue color for your character in particular.

Besides everyone of importance should have a color… ;) (Bravely looks at Voadam while saying this.)

The bold white wizard Voadam. :)

zevon

First Post
I guess I meant for my post to take place after Nicos was let in the door. If it could be treated as such that would be cool. If not, that would fine as well.

Ion

Explorer
zevon said:
more interested in knowing whether I could include things like that in posts without waiting for DM acknowledgement

For the most part I don't mind playing a little bit fast and loose. Especially on things that are pretty normal and easy to do (ie. hear a knock on a door and what not).

I'm happy to see you guys playing with the world a bit, creating little details here and there. Once things get a little more involved, and adventures start to bubble up I'll be sure to throw some fun obstacles in your way. :D

Remove ads