A Clash of Earth and Sea, Part II (El Jefe Judging) [Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
The hand of plot moves ever forward:

Making your way back to the merfolk, they congratulate you on your victory over the pirates. While they wish to hold a celebration in your honor, the elders insist that the magic of the gateway would make a delay extremely undesirable.

The magic carries you a vast distance in the twinkling of an eye, and you find yourself back in the lake. You quickly kick to the surface and, gasping for air, make your way to shore. You don't see any merfolk about, but unless you wish to expend additional magic, it would be problematic to go looking for them.

Do you wish to head back to Sara and the compound, or do you prefer to head directly back into the dungeon?

SlagMortar

First Post
As they get to the edge of the lake, Planus says to the others, "That zooming about through magic sure is neat. I wonder where we were. Oh, and while we were swimming, I could almost feel Mongrel inviting me to breathe the water, just like Iggy's wand made us do."

OOC: Planus now has water breathing available as a 3rd level spell, though I had not planned on preparing it unless we need it.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 4/ranger 2

SlagMortar said:
As they get to the edge of the lake, Planus says to the others, "That zooming about through magic sure is neat. I wonder where we were. Oh, and while we were swimming, I could almost feel Mongrel inviting me to breathe the water, just like Iggy's wand made us do."
"The problem with magic like that is not seeing the scenery along the way. That's part of the fun of traveling. But it was fast. That's a great gift from Mongrel, Planus. We should head back to the camp and get some rest. Zack's been sorely wounded."

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy is stunned. "You...you...you can cast water breathing now? I"ve been working on that spell for weeks. I finally mastered it as well." The halfling shakes his head. Upstaged by this elf in a moment of his triumph. Oh well.

"Definitely let's return to the village. We need to check on the people there." In his mind, Iggy is largely thinking of his friend Sara.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Rest is wise," Zack notes. While he had been patched up by the divine energies channeled into him, it didn't stop him from feeling the wounds.

OoC: Zack has been approved for 4th level.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Opale is officially approved now.

"I agree, we should go back and rest and prepare new spells. I think these Merrow are tough enough to not take them ligthly, or we might not get as lucky as the last time." adds Opale.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Xael, can you confirm you haven't levelled or tell us how you are doing on getting aproved? Unless I've missed someone, we're otherwise ready to go.

Xael

First Post
Patlin said:
ooc: Xael, can you confirm you haven't levelled or tell us how you are doing on getting aproved? Unless I've missed someone, we're otherwise ready to go.
OOC: One character judge has now approved Ducane. Still not quite sure if I need the second judge's approval.

Velmont

First Post
"Also, I'll need to get more bolt, I got throught them all." adds Opale.

[SBLOCK=OOC]If we rest, here will eb my new prepared spells:

Spell Memorized: (4+1/4+1/3+1)
DC: 14 + Spell level
0: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Read Magic
1: *Color Spray, Grease x2, Mage Armor, Silent Image
2: Glitterdust, Hideous Laugther, Melf's Acid Arrow, *Mirror Image
*Bonus Illusion Spell[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads