A druid and a Necromancer

Boromir

First Post
is there anyway to have a druid or nature witch and a necromancer form a relationship,it seems that it shouldnt workk out at all but im trying to make it for the game. any suggestions?

Grue AC

First Post
Better than a cleric and a necromancer. Just don't go rezzing animals or having your undead knock down trees and shouldn't be conflict.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Necromancy of most major types interferes with the cycle of life- a Druid would likely find that just as difficult to deal with as most clerics.

But it may work if the Necromancer minimizes the number of persistent, unwilling undead he controls.

mellored

Legend
No reason they couldn't have friendly philosophical disagreements.

Druid: Without death, there is no chance for rebirth.
Necromancer: All your animals make use of corpses, so what is the difference if i do as well?
Druid: But you do so in an unnatrual way.
Necromancer: Magic is a part of the universe, using it is not unnatrual.
Druid: Death is also a part....

Monster: RARRR!!!

Necromancer: I'm afraid well have to continue our discussion another time. We have more intimidate issues.
Druid: Don't let death come to you today my dear necromancer, we have much yet to discuss.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
True. I know of a priest and a reproductive endocrinologist who are good friends, and there are subjects upon which they have little common ground. And of course, there's the case of James Carville and his wife- each a high-flying political advisors...for 2 opposed parties.

Whether 2 such people get along depends greatly on the people themselves.

Remove ads