A Merc's Life [OOC 02]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
As DeWar is so fond of saying, 'don't give the DM ideas!' :uhoh:

To lief:

What he said.

To Mowgli:
I have some real life stuff going on right now and I will try my best to be expediant about the update.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
No hurry - I've been making some medical arrangements and taking care of a sick child so posting's been catch-as-catch-can.

I'll get character sheets updated as requested and be ready to move forward soon, though.

Scotley

Hero
No hurry - I've been making some medical arrangements and taking care of a sick child so posting's been catch-as-catch-can.

Nothing serious I hope?

No rush on the sheets. I expect I can play just fine without an updated sheet the changes just weren't that exotic for my character.

Scott DeWar

yeah Mowgli, get your family on the right program here! tell that sick child the just buck it up alread!!

( for the record: Just kidding, really really just kidding.)

Scott DeWar

The following is a propsed update of Harnrey for level 3:

level up info for level 3:
hp: =+4 1d6+3=4

or do over for rolling a 1: +7
1d6+3=7
Spells: summon Monster II, Bull's strength
Feat: Arcane Armor Training ( - 10% to Arcane casting failure chance )
+1 to following skills: Appraise; Craft: weaponsmith; Knowledge: arcana, Dungeoneering, geography; Perception; Spellcraft; stealth

+1 to fort save and reflex save

The above information is not implemented to the character sheet

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Updated Aodhán, Harnry and Houwlou on OP (Sorry r1g, I missed your post about updating yourself).

r1g, I didn't know what you wanted for skills or for your second level prayers, so those parts of the sheet/stat block are not updated.

I know MikeL prefers to update his sheet himself, and I didn't have info for Keeland other than his feat so I haven't touched those sheets.

mleibrock

First Post
Update

Hey guys. Just wanted to say I'm still here but work is very busy and my fam is coming to town this weekend so I'm not entirely sure when I'll get to update Tsadok.

Mike, if you don't mind, would you update the HPs and any BAB so that I have those benefits and I'll get to the other stuff as soon as I can? Thanks!

Remove ads