A Merc's Life [OOC 02]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Need to know how much loot you've got on hand? Take a look at the Swag List on Obsidian Portal!

I think to keep things simple we'll just say that you cannot heal any damage naturally if you're scribing scrolls, brewing potions, or otherwise doing anything beyond simple everyday activities.

mleibrock

First Post
Hey guys! I'm partying it up in Vegas this weekend but wanted to chime in on this. I agree is goes against the grain a bit and maybe if you want to role-play it correctly you wouldn't attempt this but if the rules are not disallowing and you want to, go for it. Our gracious GM knows the rules pretty well and he is not telling you no. Think of it evening things up after the were-wolf confusion spell think didn't go quite right.

I'll get a post up IC tomorrow night

Scotley

Hero
I would be willing to contribute a share to getting healing for our comrades.

Can anyone use the +1 halberd? That might be a good item to trade for credit. We could get the scroll and leave the balance on account with Almah as other expenses arise. Keeland needs to spend a gold piece refilling his quiver.

I should also mention that Tempest should be placed on the distributed treasure list for Keeland.

Keeland will also take the down time to examine the items we've so far ignored like the leather armor, Nethys mask and bronze scarab both for value and magic.

What's the deal on the formulas on the list? Is this something we can make ourselves or something that might be a good item to trade with Almah?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The leather armor is Fortified, but not magical. The value of the bronze Nethys Mask is as listed. The Bronze Scarab functions as a wand of Open/Close, currently with 14 charges.

The instructions for the creation of the ointment and pigments are of little personal worth to you, but could bring 150 gp each to a professional alchemist.

mleibrock

First Post
What did you all decide about Haidar's equipment? I can' remember if you returned it to him (via Almah) or kept it for yourselves.

I think we left it with him. Tsadok would not feel comfortable taking his employer's father's stuff. But I'm sure she would understand either way.

Remove ads