• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AAAARRRRGH here we again!!!!!

I am allowed to access everything but my OWN Storyhour. WHY? WHY? WHY?

It seems like something like this happens very regulary here. WHY? WHY? WHY?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
It's all part of a nefarious plot. Unless... could it be that you are following the links in your sig, which use a cyberstreet address that is guaranteed to log you out? Unless the thread is corrupt, there's no way you can be denied access to a single thread unless you're following a bad link.

Last edited:

Piratecat said:
It's all part of a nefarious plot. Unless... could it be that you are following the links in your sig, which use a cyberstreet address that is guaranteed to log you out? Unless the thread is corrupt, there's no way you can be denied access to a single thread unless you're following a bad link.

I tried to go through the SH pages- no link

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
megamania said:
because viewers will see and answer far quicker here.

I have no patience for people who deliberately post in the wrtong forum. Doing so is tantamount to saying "Screw you, moderators! I don't care if you have to move my posts!" It's really sort of rude, especially when you're asking those same people for help.

Don't do this again, please.

1st- I am by no means an expert in computers or computer language
2nd- I honestly forgot there was a "meta" section since it is on the very bottom of the page so I never scan over it
3rd- Corth's reply hit me while I was still very frustrated by this problem
4th- I mean no disrespect to you or other moderators
5th- Thankyou. The links I had were from Cyber. I fixed the one in question and another that I had not updated. I didn't relieze that would happen.
6th- repeat 4 and 5

Remove ads