ABC Family Channel: Do you watch shows on this channel?

Crothian

First Post
A few months ago I read something that lead me to believe they were hoping good DVD sales would enable them to come back. I haven't heard anything on the DVD though.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Hm. having thought about it, it occurs to me that I actually have to think about which channel/network the shows I watch are on. Thus is the nature of TiVo.

When I'm scanning through shows to watch, I don't say, "let's look at what's on ABC Family". I ask what's on, in general. Which channel it is rarely matters. Only occasionally, I'll look specifically at Discovery to see if there's something good, but otherwise, not so much.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Besides The Middleman, the only thing I watch on ABC Family is Whose Line it is Anyway? reruns. I do love that show.

Villano

First Post
Apparently, at some Battlestar Galactica con in the UK, Mark Sheppard, aka Manservant Neville, said that Middleman was "dead". :.-(

Wycen

Explorer
I don't generally watch ABC Family however last week I sent an email to friends asking who was going to host for a must see TV event, "The Miser Brothers Christmas". I didn't know it was on ABC Family at the time, just remembered the ABC part.

I may have to reevaluate my friends as none of them responded and frankly, if you didn't grow up watching those stop motion Christmas specials than I'd have to question your Americhristmasocity. :p

So I have actually watched something on ABC Family, but most of the time I don't even know it's there.

Remove ads