Additional Paladins from UA

Bront

The man with the probe
Temptation is better than Seduction (Temptation includes seduction), so yeah.

I'll figure out a creed in time, but that's a good direction :)

Patlin

Explorer
Two issues: 1) Have we decided if these would violate the "no new base class" rule that KO mentioned? 2) Which of the numerous ideas mentioned do you want considered -- original proposal, Paladin of Trickery, etc.?

BTW -- that same issue is holding up the practiced spellcaster thread, which desires Bronts attention.

Bront

The man with the probe
1) No, since it is simply a minor class change, actualy less so than a totem barbarian, which has been approved.

2) Paladin of Tyrany and Freedom still stand, the other I think someone else might be best to write up, since I think the god that would fit one is now approved.

Knight Otu

First Post
I'm not so sure if the variant paladins are less of a change than the totem barbarians (I mean, it's a change to the core concept of the class), but I would consider it a change rather than a new class.

Yes to Freedom and Tyranny. No to Slaughter.

That sounds odd out of context, doesn't it? :uhoh:

Erekose13

Explorer
Sure lets go with yes on Freedom and Tyrrany. With Nebr.. the god of Tyranny out there already there is a easy correlation between him and the Paladin of Tyranny. But what about Freedom, is there a go we have to cover that portfolio?

Bront

The man with the probe
The god of Luck and Adventurers? Seems appropriate.

Halina might fit as well. And even Halor may have a paladin of Freedom.

Remove ads