• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Additional Paladins from UA

Bront

The man with the probe
Temptation is better than Seduction (Temptation includes seduction), so yeah.

I'll figure out a creed in time, but that's a good direction :)

Patlin

Explorer
Two issues: 1) Have we decided if these would violate the "no new base class" rule that KO mentioned? 2) Which of the numerous ideas mentioned do you want considered -- original proposal, Paladin of Trickery, etc.?

BTW -- that same issue is holding up the practiced spellcaster thread, which desires Bronts attention.

Bront

The man with the probe
1) No, since it is simply a minor class change, actualy less so than a totem barbarian, which has been approved.

2) Paladin of Tyrany and Freedom still stand, the other I think someone else might be best to write up, since I think the god that would fit one is now approved.

Knight Otu

First Post
I'm not so sure if the variant paladins are less of a change than the totem barbarians (I mean, it's a change to the core concept of the class), but I would consider it a change rather than a new class.

Yes to Freedom and Tyranny. No to Slaughter.

That sounds odd out of context, doesn't it? :uhoh:

Erekose13

Explorer
Sure lets go with yes on Freedom and Tyrrany. With Nebr.. the god of Tyranny out there already there is a easy correlation between him and the Paladin of Tyranny. But what about Freedom, is there a go we have to cover that portfolio?

Bront

The man with the probe
The god of Luck and Adventurers? Seems appropriate.

Halina might fit as well. And even Halor may have a paladin of Freedom.

Remove ads