[sblock=Rurdev/Qynn/Incarantion/Dane]
scorpiusrisk-albums-night-opera-picture756-mapgr2nd04.png

[/sblock]

[sblock=Hadrak/Sheng]
scorpiusrisk-albums-night-opera-picture757-mapgr04.png

[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=Incarnation's Gang]Draped in red and purple finery, Incarnation looked like he would belong in more refined company. But the pulsing fire in his plating was always there, always reminding those that saw him that where ever he was, he was always the Other.

It was now that the warforged turned his gaze to this dwarf. Deep from under his hood, where only the faint glow of the fire where his eyes would be could be seen, his voice came.

I am here because I was meant to be here. He was here, therefore I was here. Will destiny echo again? I do not know, and neither do you.

He stares at the dwarf a moment more, as if thinking, then continues. But such things are not what you wish to hear. As for destiny's pretense, the call that bade me here is a warforged. He has been called 'Grabbag'. And I have been told that he is here.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Refrain yourself from such visceral instinct. Otherwise my efforts will have been in vain. Keep a low profile for now, we are lamp installers. If battle arises and can't be avoided, then kill painfully as many foes before falling." suggests the jadite, opening the door.

Walking Dad

First Post
Qynn d'Cealis, Eladrin Swordmage 1

[sblock=Incarnation's Gang]
"Yes, very intersting. But what can we do know and how can I help?" Qynn asks eagerly.

[sblock=OOC]

-----

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Qynn
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 29 / 29 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Aegis of Shielding, Sword Burst, Frigid Blade
Encounter Powers: Feystep, Chilling Blow
Daily Powers: Sweeping Frostblade

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Nebten

First Post
Dane tries to wrap his head around what Incarnation just said. It is not the first time his proverbs gave him a headache. Its either that or he is still feeling the effects of last night 'shroom-shine.

Otherwise Dane will look as if he is supposed to be there without question and be ready to take action if he needs too.

Dane

OOC: Qynn, who are you talking to?

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Incarnation's Gang]
The dwarf suddenly gulps getting visibly nervous. He pulls one hand up and strokes his beard as if by habbit.

"I don't know any Grabig. But you ain't supposed to be here. Falin! People!"

[sblock=Insight 12]The dwarf is a poor excuse for a liar. He knows more than he says.[/sblock]

[sblock=Perception 15]The dwarf's other hand is now down by his crossbow, His trigger finger strangely stiff.[/sblock]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Qynn]
The dwarf with the crossbow Incarnation is talking to is not a member of the party. It's not clear to me who you are addressing.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Sheng/Hadrak]
scorpiusrisk-albums-night-opera-picture758-mapgr05.png

You open the door and find the door opens up under a set of stairs.

(Due to poor map design I need to point out that W7 contains stairs, with open space beneath. You may move through it and it does no obstruct view. V6 however does obstruct through and you may not move through it, unless you are on top of them.)

You seem to have bypassed the audience and are now back stage left (the right of the map). Before you you can see a few hanging curtains, as well as the bottom of a rope system. To the right of the ropes are a large set of double doors.

Right before the ropes stands a halfling, wearing a vest of hard leather. You can see a couple of dagger stickin out from his belt. He seems quite distracted with something happening on the stage and doesn't notice you. Suddenly you hear a gruff voice shout from somewhere near the stage.

"Falin! People!"
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Hearing the warforged speak, Rurdev turns around and comes back up the stairs. Peeking around the corner, he sees the nervous dwarf, confronted by the menacing warlock. Looking the dwarf in the eye, he speaks his mind. "You l-l-l-lie!" The ranger comes fully around the corner now, hands on both blades.

[sblock=ooc]insight perception (1d20+4=24, 1d20+9=13) Nat 20 on the insight![/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Hearing the warforged speak, Rurdev turns around and comes back round the corner. Peeking around the corner, he sees the nervous dwarf, confronted by the menacing warlock. Looking the dwarf in the eye, he speaks his mind. "You l-l-l-lie!" The ranger comes fully around the corner now, hands on both blades.

[sblock=KB]You were round the corner. Qynn is on the outside stairs. The Dwarf crossbowman is on the inside stairs going up.[/sblock]

The Dwarf immediately forms a moist brow as the shifter comes screaming round the corner, weapons barred. He grabs his weapon and calls out.

"We've got Knicks!"

The halflings and half-orc begin to run for the stairs and you hear a second set of boots on the walk above.

-------------------------------

Initiative!

20 - Qynn - @G4 - 29/29
19 - Enemies
16 - Sheng - @W8 - 26/26
14 - Dane - @H6- 42/42
14 - Hadrak - @W9- 42/42
14 - Incarnation - @G7- 42/42
14 - Rurdev - @H7 - 36/36

Enemies:
Dwarf w/ Crossbow @I5
Half-Orc @O7
Halfling 1 @U4
Halfling 2 @O8

Qynn you're up first. This is a normal round. Incarnation, Dane, Rurdev, and Hadrak, since you tied for Initiative I rolled 4 d20s to determine the official order.

MAPS!

As the group is now back together-ish go ahead and look at all maps.

The stage is about 2 1/2 feet above the rest of the ground floor.
The pit in front of the stage is 2 1/2 feet lower than the ground floor. The long hallway that Sheng and Hadrak are emerging from is at a very slight incline. The two statues on stage take up a 10 by 10 space each. The curtains are tall enough to exist on the first and second floors. The second floor is about ten feet above the ground floor.

There is no guard fail on the stairs or between H7 and I7.

Obviously there are allot of opportunites for combat advantage, concealment, blocking line of sight and line of effect.

[sblock=Ground Floor]
MapGr06.png

[/sblock]
[sblock=1st Floor]
Map1st06.png

[/sblock]

EDIT: Those maps are too small. Change coming.
EDIT2: better

Last edited:

Remove ads