Adv: A Night at the Opera; Judge TwoHeadsBarking

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Let's wait for the events to unfold themselves. We'll act in the precise time, not sooner, not later." says in a whisper the sorcerer to the dwarf. Is that when he hears the scream of the dwarf and shrugging he turns at the halfling he can see.

The halfling at the right of the stage begins to make for the stairs but spots Sheng and Hadrak peering out of the hallway. He quickly pulls two daggers out, flinging one at the sorcerer before rushing into melee. The dagger strikes true, cutting across the man's forearm.

"We've got more in the side passage!"

Sheng quickly retreats behind the dwarf. The halfling slashes with his blade, catching Sheng viciously across the back. The sorcerer quickly takes the stance of the snake and makes quick cutting movements. His right hand turns green as magical acid surge from each of his pores. With the final movement, he sends the blob of acid towards the halfling. The orb o caustic substance burns and eats through the little bugger's armor and flesh. A malicious look of satisfaction crosses Sheng's face, an almost viperous smile, resembling the style he used.

[sblock=ooc]
Halfling OA. 16 vs AC. 7 damage.

Halfing is hit.
[/sblock]

Incarnation was too focused on the dwarf to see anything odd, but when he attacked, his intent was clear. Violence will only be the end of you. he intoned at the dwarf, a dark aura suddenly surrounding it. Dismissively, he called to the others The living speak easier than the dead; soften your blows. The dark rod in his hand pulses with power. As the dwarf moved from view the half-orc provided a new target, a bolt of ash and brimstone the result. The half-orc ducked instinctively under the projectile, avoiding damage. Pink dress or no, it was clear she was no stranger to battle. And then Incarnation steps back into the shadows.

[sblock=ooc]
Miss.
[/sblock]

-------------------------------

Round 1

20 - Qynn - @I6 - 23/29 - ACTED
19 - Enemies
Dwarf w/ Crossbow @?? - ACTED
Someone 3rd Floor @?? - ??
Half-Orc @H5 - Cursed - ACTED
Halfling 1 @W7 -15 hp- ACTED
Halfling 2 @?? - ACTED
Tiefling @?? - ACTED
16 - Sheng - @W11 - 14/26 - ACTED
14 - Dane - @H6- 42/42
14 - Hadrak - @W9- 42/42
14 - Incarnation - @H9- 42/42 - ACTED
14 - Rurdev - @H7 - 36/36

MAPS!

The stage is about 2 1/2 feet above the rest of the ground floor.
The pit in front of the stage is 2 1/2 feet lower than the ground floor. The long hallway that Sheng and Hadrak are emerging from is at a very slight incline. The two statues on stage take up a 10 by 10 space each. The curtains are tall enough to exist on the first and second floors. The second floor is about ten feet above the ground floor.

There is no guard fail on the stairs or between H7 and I7.

Squares with with lights in them do not block line of effect but do provide cover. The walkways have metal railings.

[sblock=1st Floor]
Map2nd08.png

[/sblock]

[sblock=2nd Floor]
MapGr08.png

[/sblock]

[sblock=3rd Floor]
Map3rd07.png

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"The events have unfold my comrade, and it's time for you to make what you were meant to do. Smash that soulless rat!" incites the sorceror, pressing his arm lesion, with an expression of pain in his face. His long black hair falls over his head obscuring one of his eyes, that glows with green light.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Here we go again. I think I am averaging two fights a day this week.'' Hadrak says, unfazed.

He points a finger at the halfling and a bolts of divine might smashes the halfling in the chest. Sheng feels bolstered in the aftermath.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard:
Lance of faith (non-lethal) vs Reflex (1d20+7=20, 1d8+7=11)

Sheng gets +2 to his next attack against the halfling (if he is still standing, anyway)

Move: NA
Minor: NA

[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat]Hadrak - Male Dwarf Cleric 3
Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 21
AC:18, Fort:13, Reflex:12, Will:18 -- Speed:5
HP:42/42, Bloodied:21, Surge Value: 10, Surges left:9/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Lance of Faith
Sacred Flame

Divine Glow
Daunting Light
Life Transference
Healing Word
Healing Word
Channel Divinity

Astral Condemnation
[/sblock]

Nebten

First Post
Dane ducks down and up-swings his shield and strikes the half-orc in the face knocking him down the stairs prone (push to H4).

Rurdev, finish him. Me got da dwaf.

Dane then draws his axe and heads up the stairs in chase down his fleeing kindred.

[sblock=Shield Bash] Shield Bash vs Reflex (1d20+7, 1d10+6=[16, 7], [9, 6]) 23 vs Ref for 15 points of non-lethal dmg. Pushed to H4 and prone. [/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev draws his lightning blade in his off-hand, and steps toward the strange prone half orc. "You b-b-best stop now, you d-d-d-don't know what you f-f-face." The magic blade cuts deep, as the half-orc can't roll out of the way.

[sblock=Stats]
Rurdev—Male Longtooth Shifter Two-Weapon Ranger 3
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 19 Passive Insight: 14
AC: 17, Fort: 17, Reflex: 16, Will: 15 — Speed: 6
HP: 41/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge: 10, Surges left: 8/8
Resist Force 10
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Twin Strike
Hit and Run
Off-Hand Strike
Disruptive Strike
Yield Ground
Longtooth Shifting
Jaws of the Wold
Brooch of Shielding
L4W:pC:Rurdev (EvolutionKB) - ENWiki
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]Draw lightning scimitar to off hand(Minor), Shift adjacient to half orc(move). Melee basic attack: basic attack vs prone half orc w/CA (1d20+10=26, 1d8+5=11) [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Qynn d'Cealis, Eladrin Swordmage 1

Qynn makes a quick, very precise, sweep at the fleeing dwarf

[sblock=OOC]
Opportunity Attack (1d20+7=27, 1d8+4=12)
Crit!

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Qynn
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 23 / 29 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Aegis of Shielding, Sword Burst, Frigid Blade
Encounter Powers: Feystep, Chilling Blow
Daily Powers: Sweeping Frostblade

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Qynn makes a quick, very precise, sweep at the fleeing dwarf, cutting a nasty gash across his left shoulder. The dwarf cries out, spraying blood across the stairs but still manages to move away.

[sblock=ooc]
Hit.
[/sblock]

"The events have unfold my comrade, and it's time for you to make what you were meant to do. Smash that soulless rat!" incites the sorceror, pressing his arm lesion, with an expression of pain in his face. His long black hair falls over his head obscuring one of his eyes, that glows with green light.

-''Here we go again. I think I am averaging two fights a day this week.'' Hadrak says, unfazed.

He points a finger at the halfling and a bolts of divine might smashes the halfling in the chest. Sheng feels bolstered in the aftermath.

[sblock=ooc]
Hit.
[/sblock]

Dane ducks down and up-swings his shield and strikes the half-orc in the face knocking her down the stairs prone. The half-orc hits the landing with a thud followed by a rustle of taffeta.

Rurdev, finish him. Me got da dwaf.

Dane then draws his axe and heads up the stairs in chase down his fleeing kindred. As soon as he gets up the stairs a bolt comes whirling toward him from his right, but Dane reacts quickly and it skims off his armor. He could see the injured dwarf before him and on the other walkway another dwarf had taken a prone position. Both now reached for another bolt.

From Dane's new vantage point, high above the stage, more of the room is revealed.

[sblock=ooc]
You hit the half-orc.
The second dwarf misses you. 15vs Ac.
[/sblock]

Rurdev draws his lightning blade in his off-hand, and steps toward the strange prone half orc. "You b-b-best stop now, you d-d-d-don't know what you f-f-face." The magic blade cuts deep, as the half-orc can't roll out of the way. She screams out, but it's more of a rage than a sign of pain.

[sblock=ooc]
Hit.
[/sblock.]

-------------------------------

Round 2

20 - Qynn - @I6 - 23/29 -
19 - Enemies
Dwarf w/ Crossbow 1 @?? - -12 hp -
.......... AC 16
Dwarf w/ Crossbow 2 @?? -
Half-Orc @H4 - -26 hp - Cursed, Prone -
........... AC 19; R 18
Halfling 1 @W7 - 8/34 hp - Bloodied
........... Reflex 15
Halfling 2 @?? -
Tiefling @?? -
16 - Sheng - @W11 - 14/26 - +2 to his next attack against Halfling 1
14 - Dane - @L5- 42/42
14 - Hadrak - @W9- 42/42
14 - Incarnation - @H9- 42/42 -
14 - Rurdev - @H5 - 36/36

MAPS!

The stage is about 2 1/2 feet above the rest of the ground floor.
The pit in front of the stage is 2 1/2 feet lower than the ground floor. The long hallway that Sheng and Hadrak are emerging from is at a very slight incline. The two statues on stage take up a 10 by 10 space each. The curtains are tall enough to exist on the first and second floors. The second floor is about ten feet above the ground floor.

There is no guard fail on the stairs or between H7 and I7.

Squares with with lights in them do not block line of effect but do provide cover. The walkways have metal railings.

[sblock=1st Floor]
Map1st09.png

[/sblock]

[sblock=2nd Floor]
Map2nd09.png

[/sblock]

[sblock=3rd Floor]
Map3rd09.png

[/sblock]

Remove ads