• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg holds up his empty hands but blocks the exit. Hold a minute, why don't we all just sit back down.

OOC: Don't need a staff to drop a Winged Horde (nonlethal) on this guy :)

Velmont

First Post
The man take a moment to think and finally says. "Fine." The group return to the table with the man. The group make sure to make him sit next to the wall, where he can hardly escape. Once everyone have sited down the man ask. "What do you want to know?"

Nebten

First Post
Dane cocks his arm back in matter-of-fact fashion, aimng a fist at the man.

I still get to punch him in the nose right?

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"Well, why don't we start with why you're spying on us? Who sent you?" Raiyek's tone is soft, non-confrontational. The elf sounds like he's having a friendly conversation with a fellow patron, instead of interrogating a spy.

Velmont

First Post
"I met him once, and he was looking like the corpse your brawny friend was carrying around and that golem of yourse carry away. He asked me to spy on you and report once you go to sleep or board on a ship. He gave me good gold for the job, so I have accepted without any more question." replies the man.

Velmont

First Post
"Ouch!" cries the waitress as she bump her foot on the leg of a chair.

"Don't stare at me like that, I just needed the money!" add the man.

Nebten

First Post
When did he approach you and how were you going to report to him?

Dane asks the waitress for another ale without giving much concern for her foot.

Velmont

First Post
"He approach me around noon. He asked me to spy on three dwarves, an elf, a shifter and a warforged. The group might be carrying a corpse. The elf would be in heavy armor and the warforged would shed fire. I had to follow the first group that match partially that description, and I spot you the dwarves with a corpse.

He then asked me who could raise the dead here. I told the only one who would have a chance to do so is the old fool near the sea. An old priest from what the rumor tells. He asked me to report there."

Remove ads