Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

Nebten

First Post
Dane's facial expression goes from inquisitive to that of dread. Color slowly drains from his face as he starts to stuble his way toward the exit. Once he gets outside he starts to run toward the coastline and his way toward were the old priest is reported to be living.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg looks at the mercenary for a moment and then offers We can give you twice what he offered to take a few days vacation away from all this mess.

When Dane reacts and runs out, Georg looks at the man insistently.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"Done, begone then," Raiyek says hurriedly as he shoves coins into the man's hand, then rushes out the door to follow Dane.

This feels bad ... why did we let Incarnation go alone? the elf thinks to himself, likewise filling with dread.

Velmont

First Post
The man takes the money and seeing the group exiting the Inn, he leaves the place too.

[SBLOCK=OOC] I guess the group to the rescue. A post later for the arrival of the group at the house near the sea.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Outside =-=-=-

The group hurry up and force march for ten minute along the road before seeing the house. The house appears from behind a forest. It stands there near a crumbling watchtower. A bit further back, a old crumbling wall stands near the cliff that fall into the ocean.

[SBLOCK=OOC]The group is on the road, around 150 yards to the south of the edge of the map.

North of the map, around 20 meters from the edge of the map, their is a cliff and then the ocean.[/SBLOCK]

-=-=-= Inside =-=-=-

Incarnation awake again. He feels his body pretty beaten and his head still give him a bad time with a painful feeling deep into the head. He is bounded, prone on the ground next a man that is unconscious and seems to be the man he was supposed to visit.

Incarnation take a moment to analyze the room. He is in a bedroom, with simply a bed, a closet and a small table. Next to the closet, laying on the ground, is his equipment, out of his reach at the moment. On the table, a little candle lit the room.

Some noise come from another room. "They are here. They arrive by the road. All the other." tells a voice he has heard earlier.

"Perfect, we get back that journal. I don't care how." replies a familiar voice.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Incarnation have been badly beaten. He just awake as if he had roll a 20 on his Death saving throw (so he is at 17hp and 8 HS left).

At this moment, Incarnation have 1 action and can:

1) Continue to rest and spend 1 HS.
2) Try to escape (Athletic or Acrobatic roll DC:15, need two success to get free)
3) Wait.
4) Be original...[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Status]
Georg: 52/52, HS 5/10, AP 1;
Dane: 61/66, HS 4/12, AP 1;
Incarnation: 17/69, HS 8/12, AP 1;
Hadrak: 34/57, HS 4/9, AP 2;
Raiyek: 60/62, HS 4/11, AP 1;

Used power:
Dane: Villain's Menace
Georg: Cloak of Resistance, Horrid Whispers, Fire Shroud, Burning Hand
Hadrak: Shield of Faith, Divine Glow, Healing Word x1
Incarnation: Tyrannical Threat, Infernal Moon Curse, Fiery Bolt
Raiyek: Lay on Hand x1, Paladin's Judgment, Cloak of Resistance, Piercing Smite[/SBLOCK]

Attachments

• House.jpg
    House.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 81

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Incarnation's implements are embedded and thus hidden (-5 to Perception to find and detach if they search). The rest is attached and can be removed. So I need to know if they found those.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: OOC: I see Incarnation have Dual Implement Spellcaster but only one implement (Vicious Rod +2) in his equipment. Am I missing something?

Incaration still have his Vicious Rod +2, it hasn't been found.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: OOC: I see Incarnation have Dual Implement Spellcaster but only one implement (Vicious Rod +2) in his equipment. Am I missing something?

Incaration still have his Vicious Rod +2, it hasn't been found.
OOC: He has his dagger in his other sleeve; goal is to get a pact dagger at some point likely (he can afford it).

Remove ads