Adventure: A Fish Story (DM: BenBrown; Judge: renau1g)

BenBrown

First Post
Eraden takes up his post looking down one of the alleys, but sees nothing in the advancing fog.

[sblock=ooc]Well, time's up. I make my best choice for skill. Hopefully Eternal54 will be back for the next round.

Perception Roll: 1d20+2=3

Okay, that's four successes/one failure. Two more successes needed before two more failures.
[/sblock]

The watchman has now completed his round, and is trundling up the street on the left side of the building, headed for where the party is working on the door.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Dante hides in the shadows, ready to tackle the watchman and knock him out quickly before he has a chance to raise an alarm.

[sblock=Athletics Check]I'm using Athletics since that seems to be the skill closest to what I'm trying to accomplish. If you want me to change it to something else, let me know. Result: Natural 20 + 8 = 28[/sblock]

Assuming that's a success, Dante drags the watchmen into an alley, gags and binds him with rags, and tosses garbage over him, whispering to Virgil as he does so. "Dante naxus hochash iknas'savok. Bath'naxus shath legonto? Joq'iknas, Virgil, iknas."

[sblock=Supernal]Dante doesn't understand these people. Don't kill the watchman? Strange, Virgil, very strange."[/sblock]

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=OOC]Oh boy, this one's down to the wire. No pressure whoever's up next, it's just all up to you![/sblock]

Eternal54

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Thanks for taking my turn ben, i wouldnt want the game held on my part. My fiance surprised me with tickets to go to see Cirque de soliel in orlando this weekend for our anniversary. I'll be able to continue from here on out now. [/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=ooc]
Thanks for taking my turn ben, i wouldnt want the game held on my part. My fiance surprised me with tickets to go to see Cirque de soliel in orlando this weekend for our anniversary. I'll be able to continue from here on out now. [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]That had to be sweet! Some of my friends have seen them and were blown away. Happy anniversary too, btw.[/sblock]

Eternal54

First Post
[sblock=OOC]That had to be sweet! Some of my friends have seen them and were blown away. Happy anniversary too, btw.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Thanks Iron! It was lots of fun and very sweet, then again my girl always is. This is the second Cirq show I see and I think they are great. I also see that we are down to one more success or failure, please dont tell me the fate of the party lies with me... :eek:
[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=ooc]Thanks Iron! It was lots of fun and very sweet, then again my girl always is. This is the second Cirq show I see and I think they are great. I also see that we are down to one more success or failure, please dont tell me the fate of the party lies with me... :eek:
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]It lies with the next person to roll. Wik and I have gone, so it lies with the next of you three to try something. (Fast response time = Gmail open in a different window so I can see if I have new mail + subscribing to this thread)[/sblock]

taran

First Post
[sblock=Who's Next?]The best I have for a primary skill is +6, on Thievery; can either of you two beat that?[/sblock]

Remove ads