• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: A Tale of Two Domains (DM:Luinnar, Judge:renau1g)

Luinnar

First Post
Andras looks around the room. "Hey kid," he asks, looking behind a table, "do people often bring their pets in here?"
Uh, er, ah, not as such... Jim says twisting his hands together. Behind him Sir ExSixTen's wolf pups bound into the room barking. Besides yours of course! We can't let everyone have pets in, but you can, of course...uh. You weren't suppose to see that anyway cause I was suppose to fix it and I fell asleep and forgot...

Oh look at the time! I have to go butifyouneedanythingjustask! he says, speaking really quickly and running away as fast he could.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
SIR EXSIXTEN APPROVES OF THIS ROOM, he says, placing the bar across the door once the pups are in. He rattles the door to be sure it's secure. UNLESS THIS IS SOME SORT OF HEINOUS TRAP WHERE THEY LOCK THE ROOM FROM THE OUTSIDE AND FILL IT WITH POISONED GAS, GELATINOUS CUBES, SCORPIONS, OR LIGHT THE BUILDING AROUND US ON FIRE, SELL US INTO SLAVERY, KNOCK US OUT AND TAKE ALL OUR BELONGINGS BEFORE ABANDONING US IN A MYSTERIOUS WOOD, PLACE STRANGELY DEVIANT MURDEROUS DEVICES ON US WHILE WE SLEEP AND THEN FORCE US TO DECIDE WHETHER TO DIE OR KILL EACH OTHER TO GET THEM OFF, PSYCHICALLY DOMINATE US ONE AT A TIME SO WE TURN ON EACH OTHER, OR ENTER OUR DREAMS AND IMPRINT US WITH SECRET MESSAGES SO WE SECRETLY DO THEIR BIDDING FOR THE REST OF OUR DAYS, THE CITIZENS ARE PROBABLY TOTALLY SAFE.

pathfinderq1

First Post
"Ever a ray of sunshine, you are," Brenn said when Sir Exsixten was done. "Looks like there was a heck of a fight in here- or someone 'wolfed out' and trashed the place. Let's have alook around and see if there is a secret way into this room- or out of it..." And with that, he took a moment to focus on the task and then began methodically searching the room for any hidden doors.

[sblock= OOC]
>Switching to Seeking Falcon aspect, then thorough search of room, Active Perception 1d20+21= 31 ; roll Roll Lookup

[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Brenn looks around but finds no secret panels, doors or other entrances. Satisfied, the party settles down for a night's rest.

They are woken up around midnight by a far away howl and a scream, but other than that they get a good night's rest. After a quick breakfast at the restaurant (the bar is not open at this hour) and getting directions to the temple of Pelor, they head off.

The temple is in the middle of town. As you enter you are basked in the radiance of the sun's rays and greeted by stained glass windows depicting the exploits of the demigoddess Mayaheine, an unusually tall woman with auburn-gold hair, blue eyes who is wielding a bastard sword and a longbow, and garbed in silvery plate mail.

Spotting the group a priest walks up to the party. He is wearing white robes and has the holy symbol of Pelor (a sun with a face) around his neck. Welcome to the temple of Pelor. I am Father Morrigan. How may I be of service to you? Do you require healing or are you here to worship our lord?

GM: Is everyone all done with shopping and updating their character's sblock?

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
DID ANYONE DIE WHILE DEACTIVATED? IF NO, SIR EXSIXTEN HAS KEPT YOU SAFE - AS EXPECTED. IF YES, YOU ARE A ZOMBIE OR OTHER FORM OF UNDEAD AND PREPARE TO DIE!

OOC: Ready to go.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
"Pelor? Weird gods they have around here," Andras mutters to himself. He then straightens up to the utmost of his ability and smiles. "Greetings, Father. My name is Andras, and I am really hoping that you will be able to mend my leg." He gestures down at the offending limb, "I'm starting to get a little nervous, given how much I've been traveling on it. The sooner this could be addressed the better. Pity you folk close up at night."

Remove ads